Author Topic: Roby - Queens Massage - Cheetham Hill - Manchester  (Read 2052 times)

Offline samneil15

External Link/Members Only

Well, I finally got around to getting over to Queens and decided to see Roby first due to all of the current positives. (it was the rubbing pussy on the back of neck that piqued my interest  :D)

Comms were quick and simple all via text.

Location as discussed before is not ideal, but as long as you don't live or know anyone who lives in the area you should be fine. Interior is not plush, but it's fit for purpose and clean which is the most important thing to me. Toilets, shower facilities were all fine. In reality, the whole place needs gutting back to brick and starting again but obviously that would cost.

Looks- I was not expecting what I saw after all the reviews. Her face pics are accurate but my jaw dropped after seeing her naked. She's not a petite little thing how I expected. She's around 5'6 , size 8-10 especially in the ass and thighs. Slim, small natural boobs, gorgeous tattoos all over that increase her appeal.(I rarely like tattos on a girl but hers were exceptional). The softest skin, very pretty soft feet(yes I'm a foot guy) and lovely alluring features.

Action- I knew it was going to be £90 all in for a 1 hour B2B but they start with the £30 to reception. Saw Eva, was hoping to see Tina in the flesh but she was not to be seen on entering or leaving.

I was lead to a large room with 2 large massage tables/beds. Pleasant atmosphere. Undressed and waited for Roby. Once lay down, I advised I wanted B2B and she immediatley stripped leaving just a burgundy thong on. I was happy. She began to apply copious amounts of all to both of us. The next 40 mins were a bit of a blur tbh but I'll give the highlights.

Lots of full body sliding from the 1st minute, balancing on me and using her thighs and knees to massage my cheeks. She did do the grinding on my head and neck thing but not for long. Didn't really get anything from it lol. One highlight was when Roby uses her tits and chest to massage my feet. She was rubbing my feet, legs bent and then forcing my toes around her nipples. This felt fucking awesome as I have never experienced it before.
I've had a girl lick my toes before and this was close to that in terms of sensation.

Roby then continued with plenty of strong CC swipes and ball play before the inevitable turnover. When I saw her in all her glory, I was a happy man. She's gym fit imo, firm thick thighs and tight ass. More body sliding with a few pecks until I held her close. My cock in her hand as we're eye to eye, and I think fuck it and go in for a kiss. Surprisingly, she kissed back and we kissed for around 5 mins while she stroked me  :crazy:

Roby then sat inbetween my legs and began the HE but with some bum play. I'll be honest as soon as she inserted it hurt so fucking bad I lost wood. Told her to go in a 69 position which was an amazing view. She lay more on my chest, I asked if she would sit on my face and I got a resounding NO. Worth a try. I then went for broke and pulled her thong to one side, revealing a tidy little pink pussy and a little starfish I just wanted to bury my tongue in. She didn't say anything, just kept wanking me off in 69. So, I'm slapping her ass and rubbing oil all over her, I then begin to circle her ass with my thumb while paying attention to her clit. She's very wet and moaning at this point.

I can hold back no longer and shoot all over the place. I remember putting her thong back into place after I came like a cool mother fucker  :cool:
as if nothing happened. Roby offered me a shower and a drink, both taken, extra £60 paid and I'm out in the world again.

My one gripe is timing, but it's to be expected. I was definitely not in the shop for 60 minutes from start to finish, and that included a little waiting, a shower and a bathroom break. This always reminds me of how good value for money Claire in Ashton is. Last week I was there for 2 hours 15 mins and gave her £45 for the session(it was a 1 hour booking). Almost feel guilty but she refuses to take a tip.

Still a positive as I had a great time but I won't make it a regular thing as £90 quid for a handjob is not cheap.

Ignore Roby's pics, it's her but she is far sexier in person when she's teasing the fuck out of you. And a lot more gym toned than expected. Need to see Tina at some point just to compare.

Thanks to all the previous reviewers of Queens, much appreciated.  :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Cheers for sharing,it was a good read. :thumbsup:

Offline ISTS2005


Offline samneil15

Thanks guys, I'd be lost without UKP  :hi: