Author Topic: Kimberleyxxk - Manchester  (Read 2970 times)


12 review(s) for Kimberleyxxk (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RandomGuy99

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hr for £150 (no extras)

Intro

Had this girl in my HL for a while and opportunity arose to meet her.  I was hoping she would look like her small number of photos (the small number should have been a red flag to me)

Comms

Not great. Booked her the day before via AW and BR. Responses to messages about location took a long time to arrive (4 hrs or so).   Requested sexy secretary type look (bra, thong, stockings, skirt and blouse with heels).  Texted I had arrived 10 minutes before booking time and got no reply   Was about to head home when 5 minutes before booking she texts me that she can't do outfit as only has underwear with her, which I thought was crap given she had accepted and confirmed booking request the day before.  I okayed this thinking she'll be in bra and pants, so not all bad.

Venue

City centre hotel as an incall.  Hotel has a security guard, but no problems getting in.

Girl

Very chatty blonde scouser with huge boobs one of which had a big red mark on it possibly a bite mark from a previous punter.   Her profile says she is a size 10. In reality she is probably a size 14 or a little bigger. She has some timber on her.

Meet

Quick DFK on arrival and sorted out paperwork. This was the best kiss I got and it went downhill from there.

No sign of underwear being worn unless she always wears a neon pink large net bodysuit. I'd been had.  I just got on with the job at hand although I probably should have walked. 

Bit of kissing and a brief bit of oral on me (not great).   Then I did a bit of RO. She wasn't that fresh, so didn't do it long and she pushed me away after a short while. 

Condom on and into a bit of missionary to allow bits to adjust.  Not the best and no engaging.  Switched to doggy which was worse as she kept reducing the gap between me and her so I couldn't get into it properly.  It was clear this was going to be a bad punt.  Then moved to cowgirl which should have been good as she has huge tits, but it wasn't.  She stopped after a huge minutes as clearly not best position for her given her size.  She took condom off and told me she was going to make me cum.  Bit of oral and hand relief and I came. Was supposed to be a CIM but no cum went near her mouth. She jumped off bed to get baby wipes and cleaned me up.  Then she went off to get herself a drink and checked her phone as it had been going off with text messages.

After a few minutes of phone checking she came back to the bed and said do you want to do a round two.   I suggested a snog as that usually gets me going, but not this time. I didn't find her attractive and just wanted to leave.  We ended up chatting for about 20 minutes. It turns out she is an ex-parlour girl who is used to seeing 20+ guys a day, which might explain the service.

I got dressed and started to head out.  She asked me if I wanted to take her out to a local wine bar for a drink and food.  I didn't fancy wasting more of my money on her and declined her offer.

Venue: 6/10
Looks:5/10
Body: 5/10
Sex: 4/10

Would I return?   

Hell no.   She was very expensive for what she did and there are much better options available.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
She should have been taking YOU out for drinks & food afterwards for that price & that sub par service & with no round 2.
If she's who i think she is then I  saw her in a parlour years ago & she could be quite 'temperamental' then, sounds like she's  put on weight as well.