Author Topic: Anushka AW / Pink Ladies - Gateshead North East  (Read 1593 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5290501) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Before we start, I think there will be one or two comments about the agency, I'm expecting a spanking from my PunterBuddies so don't feel you have to hold back! I can handle it...

Comms:  Spot on, I contacted via the agency rather than my usual AW route. Can't fault them at all, timely / accurate.

Location: Average looking flat in Bensham, area a bit rough and parking a nightmare until I found a large, free car park only a couple of minutes away - good job I got there earlier than usual.

Price: £60 for 30 minutes

Services: OWO, Doggy style sex (protected)

The WG: Looked nothing like the photos (which have now changed on the website) WG was stated as being 20yrs old at the time, this has now been changed to 27 - I'd say over 30TBH. Long dreadlocked hair, facially a munter, bad teeth (felt sharp when getting OWO). Big tits, not a bad arse and a bit of a gut - not too big though. Dirty fingernails, dirty socks and sweaty with an awful smelling gash / arse combo.

The Punt: Door opened and she was hiding behind a little, nothing new there so in I went. I handed the cash over and got a gander at her face, oh dear. The dreadlocks made her look a bit like Predator (including the teeth). Getting an ominous feeling that this won't end well. She had a scruffy looking dress on with dirty ankle socks.

Not looking too good so far..

Get the gear off and her tits were quite nice TBH, large, fairly firm. She was very sweaty, she asked me to get on the bed so I lay on my back. She asked me what I liked so I said anal? CIM? Deepthroat? Spanking? got a negative off her for everything. Rather than waste time on a QandA session (which is why I prefer to book through AW, at least you have a rough idea of what you are getting) I told her to suck my cock. The OWO was the worst I've had, she has bad teeth which felt sharp on MME Junior, it's the first time ever I've never got a hard on from oral.

Looking even worse so far...

Just before I asked her to got on her hands and knees I noticed her fingernails, they were minging, filthy dirty under the nails, not been washed for a while. I was nearly gagging by now - little did I know there was worse to come...

She bent over and I tried my best to wank to get hard, I tried some dirty talk (to turn me on and not her) she just laughed! Then I spread her arse cheeks and got a whiff of the Devils Curd....  :vomit:

Her fanny and arse were totally minging - not diseased, festering worm infested minging - more like an unkempt washed the night before staleness. Both holes were erupting their own emissions as I desperately tried to get the condom on ASAP before I lost my semi.

I manage to get my cock up her fanny and pump her for about 3 or 4 minutes until the aromas got too bad - I could have done another 5 minutes maybe if I had a BA set.

Gagging (and not the good 'Gagging' us Punters feel) I jumped off, got dressed and fucked off as she was asking what else I had on for the rest of the day...  (a fucking steaming hot shower pet..)

I was too traumatised to look at the time but estimate I was in there less than 15 minutes. I got in the car and drove home in complete unmitigated remorseful silence.

Summary: Serious punters remorse supplied in bucketloads from a stinky Predator stand in. Unclean, fugly and nowt at all like the photos supplied.

Visit Again?: Not without the correct breathing apparatus and a dangerous entry certificate. Her tits might float someones boat but take a blindfold with you, a clothes peg for your nose and a bottle of vodka to erase the memory after you've been...

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 01:58:37 pm by MME »

Offline datwabbit

Cheers

Read your review.
Looked at her aw photo
Mentally put together an image that I cannot shift. Talk about false memory syndrome.

Truly awful experience. You showed breathing control that I couldn't find.

Thanks for the review.

Online The Outsider

That's about as bad as it gets.  Have you provided "feedback" to Pink Ladies?

Offline datwabbit

That's about as bad as it gets.  Have you provided "feedback" to Pink Ladies?

The pl link doesn't work so maybe she's gone.

Offline MME

The pl link doesn't work so maybe she's gone.

That link was live at the time of posting. Pointless giving any feedback for an agency that doesn’t put up photos that resemble the WG.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Sounds horrendous, thanks for the warning. Better luck with the next one.   

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
This is the exact reason I avoid Pink Ladies like the plague  :angry:

Thanks for the review though  :thumbsup:

Offline CaptBeef

Stoic effort going a full 15 mins with that - I’d have bailed at 15 seconds !!

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. This bit sounds ghastly 'dirty socks and sweaty with an awful smelling gash / arse combo.'



Offline johnr1

Thanks for the review and a reminder of how bad PL are, I dont think i would be tempted now to use this agency even if all the girls were foc

I used them a long time ago and ran over time by 5 minutes chatting at the end of the punt as the girl working at the time was actually ok and she
got a phone call from the owner asking why I had not left the flat? after the phone she told me he had a camera at the top of the stairs so he could
see who was there .....not good and another reason not to use them



Offline Winker121

Thank you for the information but you've put me off my tea. One whiff of a stinky gash and I'm out the door so I'm impressed that you managed to hold out for as long.  Cheers.

Offline datwabbit

This link works:
External Link/Members Only

They must be on here. Her face has been removed from the pictures.

So they're happy to avoid charges of "doesn't look like her" but a black blob on photos won't hide the smell.

Offline waynekerr600

Should the agency more accurately be renamed 'stink ladies'?

Offline Monster munch

Actually had this one for a plan b last Sunday for comeback punt,but thankfully she wasn't available, unfortunately the plan a cancelled so no punt

Offline MME

Actually had this one for a plan b last Sunday for comeback punt,but thankfully she wasn't available, unfortunately the plan a cancelled so no punt

Think you may have dodged a bullet there my PunterMate.!!

Offline MME

Thank you for the information but you've put me off my tea. One whiff of a stinky gash and I'm out the door so I'm impressed that you managed to hold out for as long.  Cheers.
Why thank you for your compliment on my respiratory skills (but sorry I spoilt your tea.!).!

I had no choice really. There was 60quid on the table and I wasn’t leaving without a fight :)

Offline waynekerr600

According to the agency she's 5ft 2 size 10 g cup boobs and weighs 190 pounds. Sounds like she's been made out of a parts bin.

As a bonus for the OP don't PL ban you when you write a negative review?  :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 07:15:33 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline datwabbit

According to the agency she's 5ft 2 size 10 g cup boobs and weighs 190 pounds. Sounds like she's been made out of a parts bin.

As a bonus for the OP don't PL ban you when you write a negative review?  :D
No. They make you have a second booking.  :lol: