Author Topic: Luna - Allure, Heaton  (Read 1624 times)

Offline roboeggman

After a previous booking with Kate of Allure that didn't go very well I was generously offered a half price 30minute booking from Alli. I don't like Newcastle, as I've said in other reviews, but it's rare that any Allure girl I'd want to see works from Gateshead so I was willing to wait. I saw Luna pop up, and couldn't really wait so booked soon as I could. Think this is TOFTT.

External Link/Members Only

Comms-
Booked through UKE and confirmed by text. I had a busy morning on the day of the booking and nearly missed confirming but thankfully Alli kept my spot. All very quick responses throughout.

30 mins at £30.

Location-
Parking is easy as there's plenty of free spaces all over the place. Can park right outside the address if you don't mind that. Nothing overlooking the entrance either so all very discreet.

Girl-
Exactly as the photos would suggest. Particularly fantastic arse considering how petite Luna is otherwise. Facially very pretty; very youthful looking but gorgeous. She seems very confident as well, which is a huge turn on.

Booking-
Paid up and asked if I could have the do's/don'ts while I had a quick shower. Was told nothing around the arse since she just doesn't like it, and she'd prefer not kiss. All fine, I like a good kiss but in this booking it wasn't a dealbreaker. I asked here if a little light dom would be fine, just some breath play and spanking; was pleased when she said she really liked it.
In the bedroom I managed to get a bit in of what I most enjoy: some RO and a great sloppy bj. Both were excellent. Yet again though I found myself not going in wanting sex but couldn't help myself so ended up finishing that way. I'm comfortable with breath play but would only ever do the most basic and communicable methods with someone who I'm not familiar with, so I told her to put her hand on my arm and tap if it was too much when I started to restrict her breathing. She was wonderfully responsive to this, and even thanked me for being the first to do it to her properly. She even managed to muster up and put some serious claw marks on me which I absolutely loved.

Done and dusted, had another quick shower and was shown out.

Fantastic lass, will 100% be returning if she does gigs in Gateshead; don't know if I can handle much more of the city.

Offline Winker121

Good of you to do a review and I'm pleased to hear that you had a good time. She certainly looks good to me in her photos but not being into kissing rather puts a damper on things.  Thanks.

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the review.  I came close to booking her this week.  With the kissing ban, you've saved me £60 and the trouble of writing a subsequent critical review.   :hi:

Sounds like she's great for those not into GFE though. 

regent1987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Kissing ban also makes it a strong no for me but thanks for the review.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review Robo but due to the kissing ban - I'm out

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks for the review Robo - i booked her earlier in the week but I had to cancel unfortunately. Will maybe try to see her sometime although the lack of kissing is a downer

regent1987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've checked and Luna does kiss, she must just not do so with every client unfortunately. Back on the list for me.

Offline johnr1

Thanks for the review, I saw Luna late on last night and she did say to me kissing was a personal thing, but she did not hold back with me and kissing was full on  :yahoo:so maybe she is changing her mind and finding her feet as she is still new to all this  :wacko:

Busy busy day so review to follow soon

Offline leffe7

I've checked and Luna does kiss, she must just not do so with every client unfortunately. Back on the list for me.

  :yahoo:

Back on my list to.

Offline roboeggman

I've checked and Luna does kiss, she must just not do so with every client unfortunately. Back on the list for me.

Yep, she said she does but prefers not to. I took that as it wouldn't be enjoyed so didn't ask again.