Author Topic: Carrie new xx (Gateshead/High Level Bridge)  (Read 1283 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4998163) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline MisterMister

External Link/Members Only

Price/Duration - £40 - 15 mins
Location - Gateshead, apartment complex near high level bridge.

Review.
Was a fairly short notice meet but communication was great via aw email/text message so that part of it was faultless. Arrived at the complex easily using my sat nav however it was a bit confusing trying to find the correct block/entrance so that had me driving around for a few minutes. Parking was easy though once I got there.

Got inside and Carrie seems nice enough woman. All I was looking for was a bj so we started off with some dfk as we undressed and I soon was on the bed whilst she went down on me. Little bit of fingering on her from me and she was very wet but couldn't reach properly so just gave up and let her do her thing. Hands and mouth were involved and was a very good bj finished with cim and she spat into a tissue.

Only real thing which put this into a neutral was that I'd be very surprised if her AW age is true. She isn't ugly, but her face and body look older than 45/46 the profile says, so wasn't quite as nice a view as I'd anticipated when I got in touch.

It was just a 15 min booking and on basis of the services, I wouldn't rule out going back. But def won't be my first port of call.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 07:43:26 am by MisterMister »