Author Topic: Gia - Premium - Sunderland - TOFTT  (Read 2477 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4876786) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30mins, incall booking.

Venue: Sunderland flat on the edge of City centre about 5mins walk from metro/bus station. Some free parking spaces & some paid spaces nearby.

Saw pics of Gia appear & enquired with Premium about availability & made a booking. Not much info on her so this was a TOFTT.

On arrival buzzed into flat by Gia, flat itself not too far from entrance so easy to find & discreet. On first impression Gia is a tallish attractive girl imho. Pics & stats on profile appear accurate.

So into flat & welcomed by Gia who lent in for a little kiss. Into the flat & shown upstairs to a 2nd level where bathroom & bedrooms located. Once in the bedroom asked about dos & donts, the donts were anal & everything covered. I mentioned I preferred owo but it would still be ok with ow (i knew she was new so didn't push the point or walk). Handed over the £££'s which she dispatched elsewhere & returned to the room. She was wearing red bra & knickers & looked good with a decent tan. I got naked & we both got on the bed for a decent round of dfk. Then she removed her clothes & her hands wondered down to my stiff cock at which point she said that because I was nice & clean she would do owo  :thumbsup:
So continued with a good blow job with varying degrees of pressure & depth which i was totally enjoying, then i moved to some RO(clean & fresh) which she seemed to enjoy. Switched back to owo before asking for the condom as i was about to explode. Went for cowgirl & wasn't long before i upped the tempo & filled the bag.

Services: dfk, owo, ro & sex (cowgirl)

Enjoyed this booking with a girl that didn't seem to have to many nerves despite being newish. Not sure if ow or owo will be on offer each time or whether she just needs to get to know you before its offered?

Once I had made the booking I stumbled accross an Aw profile shes had for a little while which I think has been used mainly for direct cam/phone chat etc as her escort pricing on there is rather high to say the least.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 02:48:59 pm by johnny34 »

Online The Outsider

Nice one johnny34.  Glad to read that she lived up to expectations.  The AW link is handy - lots of photos on there. 

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers Johnny, thanks for the extra info  :hi:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review. I think at £140 / £250 on AW she's only looking for cam bookings on there.

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Thanks for the review. I think at £140 / £250 on AW she's only looking for cam bookings on there.

Totally agree, I think this is her dipping her toe with the escorting side of things.

Offline roboeggman

Awesome, I've seen her profile on AW for months and months now but never suspected she'd actually escort. She looks like a teenage Maura Higgins!

Something I noticed on her profile is that yellow lingerie set. I could swear I've seen the exact same set on about 5 different lasses over the last year or so.

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Awesome, I've seen her profile on AW for months and months now but never suspected she'd actually escort. She looks like a teenage Maura Higgins!

Something I noticed on her profile is that yellow lingerie set. I could swear I've seen the exact same set on about 5 different lasses over the last year or so.
Not sure i'll have given her any fanny flutters but a young Maura Higgins is a good shout looks wise  :D

Online FLYING BLUE


Offline johnr1

Thanks for the review,  :thumbsup:I feel well pissed off as had a booking but got stuck in traffic because of an accident even though I left in plenty of time, so seeing this review has now got me more pissed off  :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

Nice review. Like others, I’d seen the profile on AW. She looks like another Amour stunner

Online FLYING BLUE

Nice review. Like others, I’d seen the profile on AW. She looks like another Amour stunner

Premium, surely :timeout:

Offline tynetunnel


Offline Mixedracegeordie

Spliff in hand in couple of the pics too....

Online The Outsider

Spliff in hand in couple of the pics too....

Hmmm, so she has.  I consider that a negative point, but at least she's being open about it so we can make a judgement on whether or not it bothers us. 

Offline dp1892

Glad this has been reviewed. I noticed some cam reviews and enquired about the mad escort prices a few months back so started messaging her and it felt like she was just escorting if people paid the silly money for her. But he comms were excellent and she came off as a nice girl - I just made it clear I wouldn’t pay that money.

Not used Premium in years but she’ll get me hard I’m sure. Good review.

regent1987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's cancelled both shifts with premium next week too. Bizarre.

Online toon972

One of her vids is free, worth a look.