Author Topic: Nicole Frenchie - Chelmsford  (Read 800 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5364029) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mrbenn2016

External Link/Members Only

So saw this lady recently in Chelmsford CM2.
So I am not sure if this is French Nicole who toured between Heathrow and Stansted Airport may be two years ago?

Here hair is a lot longer either grown with hair extensions.
If it is her she seemed more made up this time heavier make up. She has piercing eyes and a distinctive nose.

She is heavily naturally tanned which she said was natural fro the South of France. Toulouse? I think the images are real. She has fake titties but they are done well and don't look too fake. She has a nice square bum if that makes sense. Not fully toned but no  off-putting celulite. Looked better later on.

It was a last minute booking and the last of the day 11pm.

So comms good. Texted here when I arrived as agreed and got directions to flat. Entrance door to hall was open to a second door which was locked. I was texting and could here Nicole talking loudly and here shoes clonking on the wood floor but it wasn't clear she was talking to me.
She finally came down.

She was well dressed in underwear and an open chemise. She was wearing heavy twine wedge shoes that it was difficult to walk in.

We exchanged a kiss, the paperwork and both got undressed.

So some dfk. she was surprised about my size. She expressed what she wanted to do whilst giving me a Owo blow job. I said I wanted to lick her pussy. She said no Originally. Her technique was good. DT, spitting little gagging, good wanking. She is very chatty and almost talks to herself as much as she talks to you. She mentioned how she was looking forward to sleep and to sleep on her way home. (1.5 hr drive) So it wasn't clear if sh meant pulling over or anything, I sad did she have a driver she said no? I said. At one point in conversations she said "I bet you think I am nuts huh?"

I didn't want to cum to soon and asked to lick her pussy again. This time she said okay. She is shaved with a bit of stouble and has prominent lips. I began to like her clit. She started getting wet and there was a sweet a distinctive musk but no off putting odourts. She was insistant no fingers as she is small and that are "her rules and not my rules" we're to be respected. I complied.

She did begin to chat again and sing in French which was very different from anything I experienced. I carried on and she was quiet for a few minutes which she said was relaxing and a first for her. So I took this as something postive for my efforts.

We were both ready for sex but she was apprehensive about my size. So on with the mac snd she bent over the bed and I entered her slowly. She has a nice small ass and pretty back which were a real turn on. So we started slow and she asked me to speed up pace and shorter strokes. Again I tried to cooperate as best I can.
It was difficult to ascertain if she was in discomfort or pain I did ask her a couple of times if she was okay. She said yes.
She did flinch a few times awkwardly which put me off my stroke but we had sex in this position for a good few  minutes more before she wanted me to cum. I have good stamina and can never just cum on demand. I asked her if she wanted this she could she wank me off which she was confused. I had to demonstrate by hand gesture. So condom was still on and she refused a BJ as she "didn't want to taste her own pussy" She did wank me and I did come in the condom whilst rubbed against her tits.

So timing wise was dead on. So not short changed there.
Both got dressed and pleasantries exchanged regarding makes of cars me having owned too frnch makes with poor electrics and her recommendation to by German and US both driving home safely.

I got a thanks txt shortly afterwoods.
So Nicole is chatty. I am not sure if it is nerves, coping mechanism or something else. I did not smell or see signs of alcohol. She may just be naturally exuberant.
However she was more deflective than most with breaking the ice conversations such as where she originated in France, where she lived, what type of car she drives etc with off the cuff comments like "what do you care?".

So every one is entitled to privacy bit why mention some things. Non awkward silences at certain points are just totally fine. Don't mention these topics at all if you don't want to elaborate.

So looks wise no disappointments. She is attractive. Services. I received most of the things I like. I got the time I wanted. I didn't go away thinking I had wanted my time and stayed at home. There are just a few personality things that neutralised it for me.

Offline CautiousJim

Thanks for the review! She looks great on her profile - do you think she’s genuinely French? I have a thing for nutty French girls!!

Offline Mrbenn2016

Yes she is French. From South. Toulouse I was told