Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
North West
»
Has anyone seen Juliette_Juicy_DDs in Chester?
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Has anyone seen Juliette_Juicy_DDs in Chester?
(
Read 1038 times
)
Juanfortheroad
Age Check :
Posts: 133
Likes: 0
Reviews: 22
«
on:
October 02, 2019, 05:31:07 pm »
Hi I've tried searching on here but failed to find anything so far.
Has anyone seen Juliette_Juicy_DDs in Chester yet?
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
Looks pretty decent and ticks the boxes for me with A levels available.
Got a scratch I need to itch by smashing a nice WGS back doors in asap.
Need someone who really loves Anal this time.
Cheers in advance
Kool Keef
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 5,857
Likes: 65
Reviews: 198
«
Reply #1 on:
October 02, 2019, 06:55:09 pm »
Had brief comms with her & her stablemate Kendal Kiss a few weeks back when I was looking for some action but comms weren't great from either so I sacked it off & went elsewhere with my hard earned
mexicola
Age Check :
Posts: 1,112
Likes: 6
Reviews: 38
«
Reply #2 on:
October 03, 2019, 05:28:47 pm »
Shes with North Star escorts. Most of their profiles dont give m a good feeling. I'd personally avoid any girl associated with them.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
North West
»
Has anyone seen Juliette_Juicy_DDs in Chester?
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close