Author Topic: Jay - St Albans  (Read 5476 times)

Offline Bob Suruncle

This lady (note lady and not WG) has been reviewed before...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260371.msg2656329#msg2656329

The GT adverts is External Link/Members Only

No change to the original review except she has moved. Now on the outskirts of St Albans so whilst a 20 minute walk from the City Station, the upside is that parking is no longer an issue. As with the previous review, the massage was exceptionally good. A mix between relaxing, Chinese and traditional Thai, for me the best massage ever. But that's probably not what you want to know.

The trick here is that jay provides a legit massage service. Most of the massage was covered (minimal) however I was nude for about 30% of the time. I got the full hour. No clock watching. There were others in the house (I could hear them). However, if you ask for something more then she will oblige for a minimal fee. Like the previous review it was £40 for the hour and an additional £10 for the HE. I am absolutely 100% convinced that nothing else is on offer. This suits me fine. My view is that you need to be upfront in what you want otherwise it won’t be offered.

Communications were good and once connected, responses were within a minute or so. As is customary, Jay gave Postcode etc. upfront and confirmed actual address when I was in the vicinity. Door was open ready so no waiting and massage room was ready at the back of the house.

Overall a brilliant massage with HE for £50. Will I go again ..... You bet I will.

Offline Tanky171

After reading your review I decided to meet with Jay I must things went pretty much how you described but she did add topless for £10 extra with touching on top of the £10 for for HR

Offline Bob Suruncle

Hi Tanky171, Thanks for the feedback and nice to know that there is an additional service on offer - if you ask of course :thumbsup:. Like you, I also use other punters reviews prior to booking an appointment (that's how I also heard of Jay). Thats the whole point of this site.


Offline LEOJONTY

After reading your review I decided to meet with Jay I must things went pretty much how you described but she did add topless for £10 extra with touching on top of the £10 for for HR

So he and topless for additional £20. Not bad offer.

Offline winkywanky

I'm sorely tempted to go for 2hrs at £75, and get a proper foot massage and head massage on top of the body massage. If she's as good as everyone says, that would leave me on cloud 9 and ready for a nice relaxing HJ at the end too, for the princely total of only 85 notes  :thumbsup:.

Offline Badvicar

Thanks for the review.

I'm with you WW,  2 hours of pampering,  I deserve.

Brisey22

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She has a nice picture on her WhatsApp
Profile looks ok

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the review.

I'm with you WW,  2 hours of pampering
,  I deserve.


...I'm not sure if she does double bookings Vicar?  :D

Offline winkywanky

Good to see you back by the way. Bless you my son, for a returned, lost member of the flock, is to be celebrated  :angelgirl:.

Offline Xtro

Dare I say the prodigal punter!  ;)


Offline muffdazzler

Never knew he on offer. Been for several excellent legit massages and boyfriend was in house sometimes. IMO stunningly hot too. May try again!

Offline tintin100

Never knew he on offer. Been for several excellent legit massages and boyfriend was in house sometimes. IMO stunningly hot too. May try again!
You need to ask for the HE at the beginning of the massage.