Author Topic: Amy of Incalls 38, Middleton  (Read 2360 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

I went to see Amy yesterday.

Venue
Parlour in Middleton. I'd never been to the parlour before or to Middleton itself. I parked up in the big Tesco car park (free for 3 hours) and walked to the parlour. Entrance is via an alleyway with "38" in big numbers over the entrance. Open door at the end of the alleyway, go in and up the stairs. Inner door is protected by a metal grill. Reminiscent of trips to Jackies and the old Preston VIP location. Press the bell.

Inside the reception was quite nice, welcoming. Was told Amy was available. It was her I'd come to see and I was pleased when I saw her. Was given a towel and directed to a dimly-lit upstairs room. Not the Ritz but fine. Shower in the corner worked ok.

Amy
Not the girl in the pics on the website as is well known. She has little resemblance to the pics except for the fact that she's slim. She looks very, very similar to TV presenter Lynn Gillmartin. I've attached a photo of Lynn at the bottom of this review. So similar. Very slim (quite willowy), nice small boobs. I'd say she's 5 years+ older than advertised.

Very pleasant, smiley woman. Easy on the eye. Relaxed and friendly.

Service
Started with massage which was gentle tickling and caressing. Some kissing (no tongues but nice) then onto owo (good). Then she rubbered me up for doggy. This became very enjoyable, particularly when she was lying flat on the bed with her arse raised slightly and I was in a comfortable position behind, sliding deeply in. We did doggy for a long time before switching to her on top. Shortly after we switched came the dreaded knock on the door, so I extended the booking for another 20 mins (£30). She then rode me whilst looking into my eyes. After enjoying this for a while I brought matters to a conclusion by finishing manually over her chest. Clean-up, chat, shower, peck on cheek, exit the premises.

Verdict
This was great. It was a gamble to go to Incalls 38. Thanks to Tom who'd previously reviewed Amy and the parlour. I don't always agree with Tom's opinions but he's right about Amy. She knows what she's doing in the room, is nice looking, good figure and great service. Nice personality too. I left happy  :thumbsup: She only works cover shifts these days and is well worth seeing if you can.

Middleton seemed ok too. I went to "Tommys" chippy after the punt and had the best fish and chips I've had all year, so that was an extra bonus  :D

£40 + £30 extension + £10 owo

Hidden Image/Members Only

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I went to see Amy yesterday.

Venue
Parlour in Middleton. I'd never been to the parlour before or to Middleton itself. I parked up in the big Tesco car park (free for 3 hours) and walked to the parlour. Entrance is via an alleyway with "38" in big numbers over the entrance. Open door at the end of the alleyway, go in and up the stairs. Inner door is protected by a metal grill. Reminiscent of trips to Jackies and the old Preston VIP location. Press the bell.

Inside the reception was quite nice, welcoming. Was told Amy was available. It was her I'd come to see and I was pleased when I saw her. Was given a towel and directed to a dimly-lit upstairs room. Not the Ritz but fine. Shower in the corner worked ok.

Amy
Not the girl in the pics on the website as is well known. She has little resemblance to the pics except for the fact that she's slim. She looks very, very similar to TV presenter Lynn Gillmartin. I've attached a photo of Lynn at the bottom of this review. So similar. Very slim (quite willowy), nice small boobs. I'd say she's 5 years+ older than advertised.

Very pleasant, smiley woman. Easy on the eye. Relaxed and friendly.

Service
Started with massage which was gentle tickling and caressing. Some kissing (no tongues but nice) then onto owo (good). Then she rubbered me up for doggy. This became very enjoyable, particularly when she was lying flat on the bed with her arse raised slightly and I was in a comfortable position behind, sliding deeply in. We did doggy for a long time before switching to her on top. Shortly after we switched came the dreaded knock on the door, so I extended the booking for another 20 mins (£30). She then rode me whilst looking into my eyes. After enjoying this for a while I brought matters to a conclusion by finishing manually over her chest. Clean-up, chat, shower, peck on cheek, exit the premises.

Verdict
This was great. It was a gamble to go to Incalls 38. Thanks to Tom who'd previously reviewed Amy and the parlour. I don't always agree with Tom's opinions but he's right about Amy. She knows what she's doing in the room, is nice looking, good figure and great service. Nice personality too. I left happy  :thumbsup: She only works cover shifts these days and is well worth seeing if you can.

Middleton seemed ok too. I went to "Tommys" chippy after the punt and had the best fish and chips I've had all year, so that was an extra bonus  :D

£40 + £30 extension + £10 owo

Hidden Image/Members Only

I had my eyes on this one, but when I did a google image search, turns out it`s a fake pic
External Link/Members Only

Offline OakTree

I thought he just threw that pic in to give an idea of her looks. It’s of some TV personality called Lyn Gilmartin.

Forget that, I’ve misunderstood your meaning.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 09:38:37 am by OakTree »

Offline Rack Admirer

I thought he just threw that pic in to give an idea of her looks. It’s of some TV personality called Lyn Gilmartin.

Yes, that's what I did and it gives a much better impression of her than the website pics.

Her main website pic looks like a young, mixed-race hotty when in fact she is an older, white hotty  ;)

Offline TomTank

Yes, that's what I did and it gives a much better impression of her than the website pics.

Her main website pic looks like a young, mixed-race hotty when in fact she is an older, white hotty  ;)

it does look a lot like her ..... noticed there's an Amy on their rota for tomorrow so rang to check, and apparently it is her

Offline RandomGuy99

I thought he just threw that pic in to give an idea of her looks. It’s of some TV personality called Lyn Gilmartin.

Forget that, I’ve misunderstood your meaning.
You mean she doesn't do TV presenting as her main job and then escort on the side?

I'm so disappointed.  :(

Offline Dickled

it does look a lot like her ..... noticed there's an Amy on their rota for tomorrow so rang to check, and apparently it is her
Their rota is not very reliable, putting it mildly. I wonder if she'll turn up?

Offline Rack Admirer

Anyone know if she turned up?

Offline TomTank

Anyone know if she turned up?

she didn't  :dash:
They said she will definitely be there tomorrow .... I will be phoning to check first

Offline Rack Admirer

she didn't  :dash:
They said she will definitely be there tomorrow .... I will be phoning to check first

 :thumbsup:

Offline TomTank


Offline TomTank

Booked in with her.
Not as slim as she was, but still slim and looks better for it - hair, face, and tan looking great.
Great service, hopefully back every other Tuesday.

Offline Rack Admirer

Booked in with her.
Not as slim as she was, but still slim and looks better for it - hair, face, and tan looking great.
Great service, hopefully back every other Tuesday.

Thanks TT. So she's not in now until the 6th Nov?

Offline Dickled

Just rang to see if Amy is in Saturday, as she is on rota.
All I got was recorded message telling me from now on they're only open Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun.
Today's Friday, so obviously not open today either.
Think i'll assume she wont be in tomorrow.