Author Topic: Christina Thai - Newcastle  (Read 1248 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5110119) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 3rdManIn

Ah. It's rare that you get to shag a beautiful young woman with a nice body that fits your type and feel the need to rate it "negative". Where to start?

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30.

Ok, so none of the WGs I've seen so far have offered anal. Not a big dealbreaker for me. But some good reviews of a size 6 young lady on here, whose AW profile says she offers all the things on her likes list, all inclusive, and that list includes anal, made me decide to break my usual £60 for 30 rule. I haven't seen an Asain WG since my last visit to Xiang Xiang's place in Middlesbrough at least a year ago and it was a novelty factor decision, that and the potential anal.

So, I texted on the morning asking about the time I wanted to visit, all was fine, and I was given details of where she was and told to text when I got there. I actually got into the city centre early, so messaged and asked if I could come early, she was fine with that and I told her when I would get there. Great.

So, I arrived five minutes early, having misjudged the walking time (apartment block a short walk from the train station) and texted (this was about 5 or 6 minutes before the allotted time, to say I was in the area. Time ticked on and there was someone else (not a punter, got the impression she was waiting for someone) waiting at the entrance so I wandered off to avoid awkwardness, and about three minutes after the allotted time, I just sent a message saying I was there. Again, nothing. Eventually, I was headed to the car and was walking into the car park, wondering whether to text Premium, as I knew they had a girl working over at NE8 - not necessarily my type, but the itch well and truly needed scratching.

Then I get a text with the flat number, so I walked back down to the apartments, rang the relevant buzzer and went in. Straight into the lift and up, the door was right there, so no wandering around looking for the room. That bit was nice and easy. It was now over 15 minutes after the agreed time, but hey, I was in.

Christina opened the door (as per usual, behind the door) and I was really pleasantly surprised. She looks a bit like the AW pics, but actually she looked more naturally pretty and a bit like someone I used to work with who I've always had a bit of a thing for. And the body under the flimsy dressing gown looked good. Bonus.

She led me into the room. I paid the pennies (I wish it WAS pennies) and started to undress. She had a slightly giggly, smiley demeanour, which was nice, and she took the cash to be stashed before returning and encouraging me to get completely naked, which is just what she did too.

This is when the first bit of weirdness kicked in. Or at least weird for me, because I've never experienced it before. Instead of letting me move in to start proceedings, she insisted on laying out the condom, tissues for later, and a load of wet wipes and then started to wipe my cock and balls with them. I can't say I felt offended, and I figured she probably does this for all punters. Maybe she's a little OCD? Think I heard about a girl at 99 Thai doing smilar a few months back (a Thai thing? Never been with a Thai girl before).

She started stroking  my balls while she did this and I was soon pretty hard, but once the cleaning operation was done with I wanted to move on. Started with kissing, slightly open mouthed, but no DFK, and moved down to her large brown nipples as she continued to stroke my cock, then I laid her down for RO. Fresh and tasty, mildly responsive, and she didn't mind my tongue probing her ass. However, when I went back to her pussy and started rubbing her ass hole with the tip of my thumb, she said "no anal". I repeated it back to her to check, what with it being on her likes list, which the AW profile says is all included, and she confirmed no anal.

A bit annoyed - more that the profile had misled than at it not being on offer, to be fair, I went back to the RO and slid a finger in. Then it was "no" to that, too. Not a dealbreaker, but a little narking on the back of the no anal.

The RO cnotinued for a while and she got wetter and wetter and she was well and truly open wide for business, ready to be shagged. But my, how wide open!!?! I'm not the biggest, but I'm certainly not small in terms of thickness, but I don't think I've ever felt as little resistance on enterng a woman. Yes, she was already wet, and yes, she added lube at the same time the condom went on, but there was little to no friction. As it happens, all the cock stroking from earlier and the excitement meant I didn't last too long in Mish and then doggy, and I popped.

After "uncoupling" she want straight to the bottom of the bed to check the phone, which had buzzer earlier, and then offered me a massage, which I said yes to. As I adopted the position, she continued on her phone for a couple of minutes. Talk about setting the mood for a nice massage. Anyway, she eventually started the massage. She's clearly been shown a bit of massage technique, but didn't have the strength/weight to put any real firmness into it, though her technique around the shoulders was ok.

Anyway, massage over, I dressed and was out of the door - short timed. just under 25 minutes had passed.

So, yes, she was really attractive with a nice body and had a nice way about her. But the pissing about with getting in, the difference between her profile offering and what was actually on offer, the time on her phone, and being out inside 25 minutes all add up to a negative and a feeling I should have held on to my hard earned and gone home for a wank.

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks for your review - sorry it wasn’t how you thought it would go.

I used to live in London around 10 years ago - I saw quite a few Thai escorts (agency ones) who were all good. Probably only a couple that I didn’t really enjoy. Most of them didn’t do much kissing (let alone DFK), a lot of them didn’t like fingering and a few of them used the wet wipe thing to ‘clean’ the nether regions (despite going for a shower before the activities!). A small minority made me shower in between rounds!

What you would get is just a lot of spoiling, attention and a lot of care - a very relaxing experience indeed.  You will get RO/69 and sex in lots of positions. There would be no clock watching.  They appreciate the attention you give them, and it was awesome to see them turned on.

There were a few Thais (from the agencies) that I used to see regularly as they did DFK... which for me was (is) important..