Meet with Savannah as she was doing outcalls last month in Edinburgh. Paid £150 for one hour.
External Link/Members Only Flat was near Leith walk, a nice discreet rental flat.
Comms were all done by text, a few hours hour before the meet, very responsive, no issues.
Started the meeting by handing the cash and lots of cuddles and french kissing. I asked to take a shower as it was an evening meet and felt smelly, she diects me to the shower. Once done, come back to the room, and a very GFE meet with lots of kissing, cuddles, touching, etc. Oral is covered. Only issue is that she does not really give directions or does not initiate much. I didn't know where the condoms were so had to wait for her to take them out at some point, as I didn't feel like asking. My personal preference is when service providers are a bit more in charge, but that's just me.
She is very very pretty, both facially and body-wise, with accurate photos and description, young looking (age seems right), and just for this and the nice GFE she is a positive, even though maybe stlightly to expensive for services provided - depends what you are after I guess!