Author Topic: mazzy6791 Adultwork Wallsend North East  (Read 1444 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5269933) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Very efficient via AW then text when at location. Was given very clear instructions

Location: Newish semi townhouse in a not bad part of Wallsend. Smart in appearance and very clean, the bedroom was small however, it was a reasonably warm day so it was like an oven in there

Price: £60 for 30 minutes

Services: OWO, RO, Mild Spanking, Sex in various positions

The WG: Accurate to her profile I'd say, which is refreshing. Quite good looking, not a stunner (for me anyway) but nice. Body more or less exactly in the pics, no under / over representation, again, refreshing. She was a bit shorter in real life than I'd imagined - my fault for not taking too much notice of her height in the stats section. She is profoundly deaf and wears a hearing aid. Whilst this doesn't bother me, it did cause a few issues when she was bent over and I was trying to give her instructions.

The Punt: Pretty vanilla by my standards. We started off with some very light kissing, no DFK on offer, they were more like pecks to be honest. I didn't want to grab her hair or hold her head when kissing as I didn't want to interfere with the hearing aid. She lay back on the bed and sucked my cock - was told she wont have spunk in there, which as fine. The OWO was below average, just very light sucking, no deepthroat and again, I was very wary of the hearing aid whilst she was doing it.

I moved down for some RO, pussy was sweet, clean and shaven she seemed to like it. I covered up then entered into her in mish. She got her vibrator out and started rubbing her clit with it. She gave a few false moans, which did zero for me so I bent her over and fucked her from behind.

The heat was intense by now which is a real off putter for me, she was buzzing again on her clit as I rammed into her, spanking her mildly as I went. It was all a bit MEH which is why this is a neutral. I lost my hard on towards the end so took the mac off and wanked off over her arse to finish.

I don't really like paying to wank myself off, I can do that at home so another reason for the neutral.

Summary: Less than average sweaty punt with a fairly attractive woman


Visit Again?: No, however someone reading this would probably end up having a great punt, she just didn't really float my boat, pleasant enough though. Give her a try and see what you think..
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 12:40:08 pm by MME »