Author Topic: Luscious-Lara-K Royton  (Read 1432 times)


5 review(s) for Miss-Rhia (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline montypython

External Link/Members Only

I was close to giving this girl a positive, she has a gym fit body, very nice indeed and shes decent looking. She kisses good and lets you finger her cunt, also gives decent owo.

She works from her own house, it's at the end of a decent residential street. I'm talking private detached and semi detached houses. Her's is a in need of some TLC, overgrown garden etc. A few fo the neighbours were out when I went and I got the impression by the looks I got that they know or wonder what she does to earn a few quid.

Anyway the condition on the outside reflects that of the inside. A bit of a dirty scruffy bitch. I can live with that, I'm only there for a short time, but it's not ideal.

I wasnt offered a shower and if I was I would have declined it anyway.

The action - She didn't waste any time getting down to it. And she didn't hold back, so far I'm thinking she could be a contender for a return visit. Then, after about 3-5 mins she started that fucking bull shit talk about me emptying my balls etc. I hate that shit after such a short time, so I ignored it and carried on, after another few mins shes at it again, this time i said we have lots of time, she said no we havent weve been fucking for ages. This is now at a crossroads for me, I'm enjoying fucking this fit dirty slut but if this conversation turns then its gona spoil it and I'll get annoyed with her, so i decide to plough into her hard and fast, if she wants my load already shes gona have to earn it.

If she wasnt so eager to cut my time it would have been back there giving her another £70 for 30 mins, in not giving £70 for under 10 though. She does have a 15 min for £50 option and this would be the one to have if you fancy a quick empty punt decent did and can live with wiping your feet on the way out.

If you do go then wear a watch and point the time out to her at the start, I'd even clariry it with her on the phone prior as well,  you pay for 30 mins that is what you expect.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, this one has been on my HL for a while.
You basically confirmed my concern that i'd be better going after dark or when the weather is a bit shit to avoid the neighbours / curtain twitchers.
So on the face of it she could be a good punt but beware of clock watching, if I do visit it'll probably be for a 15 minute P&D

Offline montypython

Thanks for the review, this one has been on my HL for a while.
You basically confirmed my concern that i'd be better going after dark or when the weather is a bit shit to avoid the neighbours / curtain twitchers.
So on the face of it she could be a good punt but beware of clock watching, if I do visit it'll probably be for a 15 minute P&D

Yes defo visit in the dark and point out the time and you should enjoy yourself.

I think I'll give her another go soon and apply my own advice, I'll report back when I do.