Author Topic: Dolores West South Shields  (Read 1686 times)


9 review(s) for MissDoloresWest (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline bbanks

Seen Dolly quite a while ago. Can’t remember exactly when but she was cheaper that £70/hr which is her current rate. Entrance to building quite exposed as it’s on a main road into South Shields but I managed to get straight into the building. Dolly greeted me wearing a 50’s style American outfit which she suited. She’s a large lady but carries it well. I get the feeling if she toned right down she’s still have a strong thick body shape, hope that doesn’t sound offensive. Went for 30 minute OWO but ended up with a quick in and out doggy style so I could see her huge sexy arse. Hands down the best BJ I’ve ever had and she swallowed the lot without hesitation which is always a bonus. As I’m writing this I can’t figure out why I haven’t seen her again to be honest, maybe it’s the location or the higher prices or a combination of both?

Overall a definite positive, big girl but very pretty and carries her size well, well spoken, flat was clean as was shower and bathroom and a mind blowing BJ.

External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Seen Dolly quite a while ago.

Would that be more than 6 months ago.   :unknown:

Offline bbanks

Couldn’t be sure but probably, if not very close to 6 months. Why do you ask?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Couldn’t be sure but probably, if not very close to 6 months. Why do you ask?

Reviews have to be posted within 6 months of the meeting.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

Offline bbanks

Reviews have to be posted within 6 months of the meeting.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

DM I can’t recall the exact date, if it’s over 6 months slightly does it really matter?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
DM I can’t recall the exact date, if it’s over 6 months slightly does it really matter?

It's the rules, if you don't agree report it to Head1.

Offline bbanks

It's the rules, if you don't agree report it to Head1.

Life’s too short mate

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Life’s too short mate

There's been 7 moved this month alone due to the 6 month rule.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Life’s too short mate

Reviews are welcome as long as genuine and not just trying to up your tally, nothing for 2 years then 4 in less than an hour  :unknown:

Offline bbanks

There's been 7 moved this month alone due to the 6 month rule.

But why move this one? I didn’t say it was over 6 months ago. Could have been 7, could have been 5 months but I couldn’t be sure it was only a 30 minute meet. Don’t you think it would be better leaving this on the review section so other people can find it if they’re looking at this SP?

Offline bbanks


Reviews are welcome as long as genuine and not just trying to up your tally, nothing for 2 years then 4 in less than an hour  :unknown:

Thanks. I can assure you that the reviews are genuine

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
But why move this one? I didn’t say it was over 6 months ago. Could have been 7, could have been 5 months but I couldn’t be sure it was only a 30 minute meet. Don’t you think it would be better leaving this on the review section so other people can find it if they’re looking at this SP?
You did say it was "probably" over six months. Also It's not as if she hasn't any other reviews for members to check.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
But why move this one? I didn’t say it was over 6 months ago. Could have been 7, could have been 5 months but I couldn’t be sure it was only a 30 minute meet. Don’t you think it would be better leaving this on the review section so other people can find it if they’re looking at this SP?

I don't make the rules, Head1 and the other 2 Admin do. You couldn't say for sure it was less than 6 months ago so it was moved here. If you don't agree then report it and let the others have a look at it.

Do you think I should go around putting all the old reviews that the others have moved back so they can be found as well.    :unknown:

Edit

Can you confirm, without doubt, that the meetings your other reviews refer to are within the last 6 months.
 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 12:38:58 am by daviemac »

Offline bbanks

You did say it was "probably" over six months. Also It's not as if she hasn't any other reviews for members to check.

Not as if she hasn’t got other reviews to check?  :lol: I’m glad you finally agree with me

Offline bbanks

Just to jog your memory:

Quote from: bbanks on July 21, 2019, 09:41:33 pm
Maybe not helping myself but  my point still stands and you’ve just more or less made my point for me. If my comments are lost in a thread then so will my review be when I totally and utterly concur with everyone else that -for example- lady X gives a good HE, etc

No, you are wrong, you clearly don't  understand how the site works, a post in the middle of a thread will be easily missed, whereas a review will show up in a count of any particular provider.

This is me saying I don’t think my reviews will be helpful as they concur with everyone else’s opinions of the particular SP’s, and you reply saying I’m wrong and a review is important as it shows up in a count of the SP, then as soon as I get a review moved you’re saying it doesn’t really matter as there’s plenty of reviews already about this SP?

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make your mind up  :crazy:


Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Just to jog your memory:

Quote from: bbanks on July 21, 2019, 09:41:33 pm
Maybe not helping myself but  my point still stands and you’ve just more or less made my point for me. If my comments are lost in a thread then so will my review be when I totally and utterly concur with everyone else that -for example- lady X gives a good HE, etc

No, you are wrong, you clearly don't  understand how the site works, a post in the middle of a thread will be easily missed, whereas a review will show up in a count of any particular provider.

This is me saying I don’t think my reviews will be helpful as they concur with everyone else’s opinions of the particular SP’s, and you reply saying I’m wrong and a review is important as it shows up in a count of the SP, then as soon as I get a review moved you’re saying it doesn’t really matter as there’s plenty of reviews already about this SP?

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make your mind up  :crazy:

My point is about your sudden influx of reviews after two years, your history makes me wary of your contributions. Of course that is just my opinion  :rolleyes: also where  did I say it didn't matter ?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 01:03:18 am by alfie2013 »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Just to jog your memory:

Quote from: bbanks on July 21, 2019, 09:41:33 pm
Maybe not helping myself but  my point still stands and you’ve just more or less made my point for me. If my comments are lost in a thread then so will my review be when I totally and utterly concur with everyone else that -for example- lady X gives a good HE, etc

No, you are wrong, you clearly don't  understand how the site works, a post in the middle of a thread will be easily missed, whereas a review will show up in a count of any particular provider.

This is me saying I don’t think my reviews will be helpful as they concur with everyone else’s opinions of the particular SP’s, and you reply saying I’m wrong and a review is important as it shows up in a count of the SP, then as soon as I get a review moved you’re saying it doesn’t really matter as there’s plenty of reviews already about this SP?

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make your mind up  :crazy:

Are you really that stupid. It's in the rules that a review can only be posted if the meeting was within the last 6 months. If you don't state that when you post on someone else's review how are we supposed to know.

Yet again. but a bit bigger for you this time. -

 4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

You haven't confirmed your other reviews are within the time limit so I now suspect they aren't and you are only posting them to up your count.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 01:09:20 am by daviemac »

Offline waynekerr600

OP did you get offered a discount as Delores has been £70/half for well over a year that I know of.

I do believe your review from some of the things you have described.

Offline roadrunner69999

Some may not agree but i think she's the best escot in the noreth east. S fantastic shag, great company. Had to stop eeing her only as I thought I was getting too close and may spend too much on hr. She tastes amaxing and if your imto curvier girls (As i can be) has an amazing body. One of the best out there now, sadly fount this out by meeting a lot who werent up to same standards.

Offline northface

Some may not agree but i think she's the best escot in the noreth east. S fantastic shag, great company. Had to stop eeing her only as I thought I was getting too close and may spend too much on hr. She tastes amaxing and if your imto curvier girls (As i can be) has an amazing body. One of the best out there now, sadly fount this out by meeting a lot who werent up to same standards.

Don't bother doing a review until you can write in English please.

Offline Sar-Major

Don't bother doing a review until you can write in English please.

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline roadrunner69999

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:

In fairness and my defence I had one or 2 cold drinks yesterday  :drinks: