Author Topic: Gina massage Timperley  (Read 3991 times)

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Good afternoon fellow punters.
I went to see Gina over a week ago.
Rang her advertised number, no answer so texted her, eventually had a reply, asking if I wanted topless sensual with HE, I said yes please.
That put me of a bit as I like the WSWS anticipation.
Eventually made made an appointment given the postcode, then the house number.
Asked for an hour at £70.
A bit expensive I know but first time since lockdown ended.
A good massage and HE and she's a clock watcher as she said I had ten minutes left after I spat my jizz.
Overall:
Comms: 2/10
Massage: 7/10 obvious she's been trained
HE: 2/10

Hardly any CCs or reach unders, VFM 4/10, can't beat Claire!
External Link/Members Only

Offline nanga247


Online tesla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 30

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nanga247

Tesla i was not arguing about his positive review but wanted to know the reason for it as it was not clear in the review.

Offline hunnymonster

Is this the same as Fiona from Timperley?

Online tesla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Is this the same as Fiona from Timperley?

have you considered contributing to the site more before asking questions?  you should know how it works you have been a member since 2016

Offline hunnymonster


Offline Bertiebeenthere


Offline Bertiebeenthere

Did she have nice tits?
Yes, she let me play with them, bit of a spare tyre which may put some off

Offline gomez1981

Is this the same as Fiona from Timperley?

It's a different number to Fionas. It says she does 4 hands though and Fiona is in Timperley so could work together?

Offline Tony77

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 53
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Yes, she let me play with them, bit of a spare tyre which may put some off
Fiona’s boobs are soft and natural so must have been her friend
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral