Author Topic: Chersey - Outcall - no show  (Read 374 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3247774) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline frosty_w

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

First review and sad to report that it's a negative.

Initially sent an email through AW and then she replied much later, so much later that I almost forgot that I had sent her the original email. Arranged to meet and a few more emails back and forth to get a sense of each other, everything seemed fine.

AW booking sent and then radio silence the day before the meet. On the morning of the meet I get a text cancelling with no reason or explanation and no follow up. Suspect she probably bottled it or wasn't serious as she has a 4 year old profile and only 10 reviews on AW.

Thankfully I hadn't checked into the day-use hotel I booked so no money lost, just time and effort.

Massive disappointment and no plan B arranged.