Author Topic: Paola Hot - Hanwell  (Read 1540 times)


7 review(s) for PaolaHot (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Had a few good punts with her a year and a half ago, so I thought I'd see her again but she screwed me this time.

Booked her and we arranged a time. I get there and stone cold silence, ring and text her and I leave after 15 minutes after zero communication.

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Text her to make a booking with 2 hours to go. She texts me the postcode and says I'll see you at the time. I confirm with 1 hr to go and she says ok.

Location: A bunch of tatty flats in Hanwell, off of a main road.

The Meeting:

I arrive at the venue and try to contact her and it's dead. No communication at all, she's clearly turned into a bitch.

AVOID.

Offline fudi_maar

Sorry to hear OP, and thanks for reviewing her - she's been on my list for a while. It's that big ass.

Why, oh why do WG's do this? Never mind common decency, it's just business sense for her to spend 20 seconds to text you to say
something like "Sorry honey, have to cancel. Emergency". Then maybe, just maybe you will try her again, and so would someone like me.



Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Exactly, how dumb are some of these escorts?

She was a great punt back end of 2017/2018, saw her maybe 3 times? Had a 3-some with her mate for the price of one.

She obviously can't be fucked anymore.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 08:44:23 pm by JonasG »

Offline Jerk Chicken

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,106
  • Likes: 25
  •  
  • Reviews: 54
Sorry to hear of your wasted journey.

Clearly she had double booked and was riding another punter's dick by the time OP arrived. My last punt the pro told me around 30% of punters book and not only don't turn up but don't even message to cancel.



Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Muff licker

I think Brazilians are the new Romanians

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Sorry to hear of your wasted journey.

Clearly she had double booked and was riding another punter's dick by the time OP arrived. My last punt the pro told me around 30% of punters book and not only don't turn up but don't even message to cancel.

First few times I rang, it rang then went to answerphone. Then when I did it again it went straight to answerphone with no rings.

Purposefully screwed me.

Offline francescototti

Look at the size of that arse compared to the toilet bowl  :lol:  :lol: