External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI was been to ukp for a while and really fancied the discussing phenomena in this forum, thus today I’m willing to make an effort and write a review. Apology for my English becoz I’m not British. Hope this report can contribute more or less

Speaking of Alex London.69, she is the second wg that I booked, 27 years old, 5ft 6 Czech, only do outcalls (that’s 100/hr and she will cover the transportation cost if your area is not too far, she accept both hotel and home).
The reason that I picked her becoz I’m a collector (despite what you say, maybe I’m kinda naïve) and willing to enjoy the fun with elegant women from different countries. Meanwhile, there’re loads of girls from Romania, Hungary etc. that not really turn me on, so why not try a Czech girl? That’s what I told to myself.
Two weeks ago, I contacted her via email (you can certainly call or text her), discuss some questions like extra cost, time etc. then made a booking in advance. She works from 10am-11pm, so I made an hour booking at 11am next day so that she won’t be rushed. Next day, as we agreed before, she sent me a message when she’s closing to my area so that we could meet at the station. She arrived 15 mins earlier, exactly the same person in the picture, beautiful and elegant. Honestly I really fancy her. After reaching my flat, we took off our clothes, she went to the bathroom and made some preparation. Then we started at exactly 11am

To sum up her general behaviour and performance, I would give her
9/10Positive:Arrived 15 mins earlier
Polite, no rush, no clock watcher
Fab looking and body, nice boob and large arse
Smiley and talkative
100/hr fully inclusive (also include the transportation fee, which is rare)
Owo is amazing (Deep throat and you don’t even need to ask her)
Energetic and Passionate
Nice FK, very soft tongue
Perfect doggy experience (IMO any arse which larger than hers I would say over)
Truly enjoy long time fucking (she’s pretty enjoy the 15 mins hard core doggy fucking)
Etc.
Neutral:She is special with nothing neutral IMO
Negative:Her pussy and clit has a little bit smelly, maybe becoz for 30mins travel and then forgot washing the pussy before sex, which made me hard to give oral. That’s why I won’t give her 10/10.
For our sex, it’s kinda interesting. I cum twice and she reached to the climax many times too. We’ve tried 69, Mish, doggy position etc. But we both fancied doggy! So after the first cum, we had a nicely chat, then she asked me to fuck her again and proactively doing the deep throat owo, which made me hard asap. Afterwards we focused on the doggy style with a non-stop hard core fucking (fuck 90-120 times per min I think) in 15 mins, that’s really unforgettable and made me extremely exhaust, but felt great. She laid in bed about 5 mins without moving just for having a deep rest. That’s an exactly 1 hour fun time. Later we washed up and got dressed, then I accompanied with her to the station and say goodbye.
I found she likes thoughtful men, if you’re polite, being nicely to her, then you don’t need to give her specific orders, she will turn to a sexy beast and do anything to please you. Uncertainty is always full of funs in life, right? If I have a chance, I mean after fucking those girls from different countries, I will definitely book her again.
If you're looking for elegant sexy beast with stunning passionate body, then she's your cup of tea. Have a try and you will not regret.
