Author Topic: Nympho_Venus_20_ Whitechapel  (Read 2496 times)


5 review(s) for Nympho_Venus_20_ (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl last year and decided to visit her again today. I woke up feeling a bit horny and didn't want the pressure of searching too many profiles or taking a chance with a girl I hadn't seen before, no matter how popular.

Initial comms were good, called her up, arranged a time and received address by text, she is still working out of the same flat as she was before.

I called for the flat number when I arrived and she said to give her 10 minutes, this was fine as I needed to get some cash out anyway. Called 10 or so minutes later, but she said she will text me the details in 5 minutes. Walked around a bit, still nothing so I went and sat at a bus stop to try and make myself look less conspicuous. After about 15 minutes more calls and delays ensued and I was beginning to get a bit pissed off. I called again and asked how long now? Another 5, 10 or 30 mins? She replied 'I'll text you in 2 minutes'. I told her 'OK, but after 2 mins I'm leaving.' Waited 5 mins, still nothing so I called once more, but now her phone was off! Enough was enough and I proceeded to make my way make to the station. As I turned out of her road my phone beeped, and I got the text giving me her flat number. OK cool, so I went up to see her.

Went in and she asked me how long I wanted to stay, while she was looking at her phone. I told her 1 hour, but she said I can only stay 30 mins (I seem to remember someone else on here saying the same thing). WTF. Why ask me how long I wanted to stay then? I even asked her this and she said, while still looking at her phone, that I could go if I didn't like it. I said I'll stay but tried to negotiated some money off seeing that she kept me waiting and wasn't able to let me stay as long as I wanted, but she refused. At this point I remember thinking that her attitude had taken a turn for the worse since the last time I saw her. I almost walked out then, but I asked her if she had any uniforms as in her pics and she said she did. Last time I saw her I asked her to wear something but she didn't, so this time I asked her to show me what she had before I handed over the cash. She pulled out a short tartan skirt and tight white top and so I handed over my £60 before she went off to get changed into it.

She came back and I went to the bathroom and she when I got back she was waiting for me. She did look good with her tits trying to burst out of that top. I laid on the bed and she sat next to me and I could still sense a bit of a mood, so I told her that I had seen her before and she was much happier back then. She said 'I know' and with that her mood brightened and the action started.

She leant over me and started kissing my chest and sucking my nipples while I caressed her legs and bum. Then onto OWO, good technique, no use of the hands and taking it quite deep and mixing it up with a bit of tongue flicking, she got me hard very quickly. I started rubbing her tits on the outside of the clothing and started to undo the zip on her top. She knelt up and removed it and her bra to release her tits. They are natural and a nice size and I started squeezing and sucking them while she gave me a bit of a hand job. Then onto more OWO while I pulled her knickers to the side and started rubbing her pussy, I tried putting 1 or 2 fingers in, but it was a bit awkward the way she was positioned, but I don't think she would have objected. I tried to manoeuvre into a better position to get to her pussy easier, but she grabbed the condom instead. No problem for me.

She put it on me and asked what position, and I asked her to go on top. I find a lot of girls are crap in cowgirl and don't produce enough movement to generate a decent feeling, but I have to say that she was very good in this position, bouncing up and down quite energetically and getting some good rhythm going all the time I played with her tits or grabbed her arse. We decided to change positions and I thought I'd ask her to get back into cowgirl for the finale, but first it was into mish. She takes it just as good here as she does on top and I pounded away for a few minutes with her legs held up by her waist. I sensed my orgasm, so I stopped, remembering how I wanted to end, but alas I had reached the point of no return so pumped away again while cumming.

We got cleaned up, I took a shower, said goodbye and left.

So overall the actual punt was good, it's just the pre punt waiting and delays that turned this into a neutral. I don't mind waiting, but I don't want the carrot kept dangling in front of me. At least tell me 'oh I'll be 30 mins' so I can at least go find a cafe and have a cuppa and read the paper instead of wandering the streets looking like a lost lemon. The excuse she told me was that her landlord was due to come over and he kept stalling her. I have no idea if this is true or not, but I think she shares the flat with another girl and there may only be 1 bedroom, so it could be that the room was being used.

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Seems you may have waited 35-40 mins outside hanging around until she finished another client or maybe the bedroom was being used by the other girl - and then be told only 30 mins - I would have walked before even going back to the flat and posted a Negative here on UKP.

Seems from other UKP members she has a record of mixed reviews - more good than average but still to have me hanging around would be a No from me.

I had a similar story a few weeks ago - I will post a negative where I was left waiting outside her front door for 5-6 mins - I walked as I always have found that if it starts bad it usually never turns into a good punt

Offline Trenlover

I would of done a negative tbh,

keeping you hanging around outside rightly pissed you off, as it would me, and this doesnt set the vibe for a good punt.

Also the attitude she displayed when you first came in, checking her phone etc, making it obvious your just number #145332 on the conveyor belt would also be a big turn off, destroying any sense of privacy.

I think that you have seen her before probably saved the punt really. A new punter visiting her and experiencing this might have been pissed off right throughout the meeting and completely unable to enjoy it.

Offline Urban_G

Seems you may have waited 35-40 mins outside hanging around until she finished another client or maybe the bedroom was being used by the other girl - and then be told only 30 mins - I would have walked before even going back to the flat and posted a Negative here on UKP.
If I had left without seeing her then yes I would have made this a negative, but that doesn't warrant it when everything else is considered. I was annoyed at having to wait for so long, but I enjoyed the actual punt and she is quite attractive and has a good body, so that balanced the scales for me.


I would of done a negative tbh,

Also the attitude she displayed when you first came in, checking her phone etc, making it obvious your just number #145332 on the conveyor belt would also be a big turn off, destroying any sense of privacy.

I think that you have seen her before probably saved the punt really. A new punter visiting her and experiencing this might have been pissed off right throughout the meeting and completely unable to enjoy it.
Yeah her attitude could have been better when I first arrived, but she did improve once we got down to the action. I don't think she is getting jaded or anything as her service is still pretty good. Because of this I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and just assume she had a few things on her mind, but she shouldn't bring that to her work.

And yes you're right. Having seen her before did save the punt. If it were someone I had not seen I would probably have got off on the wrong foot with her, if I hadn't walked by then of course.

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Urban G - understand and respect your points - its your review and if you believe it to be a Neutral then its your decision.
Thanks for posting

Offline Trenlover

It must of boiled your blood when she said "leave if you dont like it"

Should have opted for a facial finish then "slip" and get it all in her hair.  :drinks:

mikey40

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Seen here a few times and have even booked her via the aw system for 1 hour, but she always makes some excuse that she can only do 30 mins. Good ploy when 30 mins is 60 and 1 hour 80. Also always keeps you waiting outside 10/15 mins and once in asks if you want a shower and then says give her a couple of minutes, easily 5 to use the bathroom. When i first saw her she was ok with kissing and fingerering but she doesn't like either now. She's a good shag, but has become very popular and making the most of it now imo. A 30 min meeting you're be lucky to get 20/25 mins.

jcdmj12

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It must of boiled your blood when she said "leave if you dont like it"

Should have opted for a facial finish then "slip" and get it all in her hair.  :drinks:

 :lol:

It's been
a long, long time since I've come in a woman's hair, but my word it still fills me with mirth.

Offline titanph

Sounds like you had the same treatment I did from this group (princess ela 4u - exact same profile layout and prices and same area). I didn't see her cause she kept texting me with 10 more mins, I ended up waiting for half an hour but left and found someone else.