Author Topic: Adriana at Piccadilly Selecta - Manchester  (Read 1317 times)

Offline dave23

Piccadilly Selecta
38 Great Ancoats Street
City centre Manchester
0161 237 9291

30 mins

£35 - or 45 in VIP room.

Adriana at Piccadilly


From the lineup of scantily clad girls I picked Adriana, a young and pretty Euro blonde with a tattoo of roses on her upper thigh, wearing a silver bra and double strap G string that revealed most of her ass cheeks. A sort of porny sci fi/ fantasy outfit.

Got on the bed, while Adriana was still wearing her minimalistic clothing, and she gave me a massage. Then Adriana lay back on the bed while I started to massage her peachy cute arse, feeling, rubbing and kneading the cheeks.Then straddled her, rubbed her back, and rubbed my erection between her cheeks, with just the thin strip of cloth of the G string protecting her 'jewels'. Peeled down her G string and spread her cheeks a little so I could see her anus and pussy.

Then she got me to lie back and relax for the covered blowjob, good technique and despite the condom being present could feel that she was using her tongue and nibbling with her teeth.

Finally came the magic words 'you wanna fuck me now'. Without waiting for an answer, she got on her back and spread her legs wide, revealing a nice shaven pink pussy - wet and juicy looking, may have been natural or she may have discreetly lubed herself up. Fucked her in mish for several minutes before coming inside her (inside the condom).

Sex was very good, but there was a lack of banter and rapport which makes me give this a neutral, though a neutral tending to positive.



Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Good review-cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline Magnolia

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 10
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Just to piggyback on your post... sorry  :timeout:

I've visited her as well in March
She told me shes from Ukraine
The communication wasn't that good with her
Doesn't speak that well English
Banned reason: Abusive leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline frankc

Just to piggyback on your post... sorry  :timeout:

I've visited her as well in March
She told me shes from Ukraine
The communication wasn't that good with her
Doesn't speak that well English

The words Pot and kettle come to mind here I think.. :D

Offline wilbers

The words Pot and kettle come to mind here I think.. :D

LOL, that post could have been rewritten as :

There was Adriana the Ukranian
Who had Magnolia in her again
Chatting was not great
Looked good in twilight
English speak well she cannae

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
There was a prossie from Caerphilly
Who liked clients with a big willy.
£200 an hour
All she did was wank me in the shower
And I left feeling rather silly.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 11:28:29 pm by goldwing1 »

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw a bird on Adultwork.
My cock started to twerk
She was so boring
I started snoring
And I left feeling like a burk.

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw a bird with big tits
With me she was a hit
We were in no hurry
We ordered a curry
And I spent all night with the shits.

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw a bird from Fishguard
I fucked her really hard
I wasn`t fussy
I licked her pussy
But it was like a tub of lard.