Author Topic: Milf GF Katy - Eccles  (Read 1540 times)


25 review(s) for GF Katy (11 positive, 10 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline fuckalot

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

After reading mixed reviews on UKP Thought I would try it out.

Cost - £50 for half hour no extras

Comms - via Text. Very responsive. Got appointment within a few hours. Directions sent.

Location - Eccles. Parking at Morrisons and very easy to find her place 2 min walk

Premises - Ex council flat (first floor so some steps to walk up) not private entrance but nobody around and no twitchy curtains. Flat was immaculately clean and tidy but did smell of smoker. 

Katy - Mid 50's.  Not a looker Probably size 10. Pleasant and not that chatty. Dressed casual nothing sexy Medium sized boobs, nice bum.

Service - Katy is no spring chick but has a great body, I wasn't looking for GFE just a good blow job OWO and CIM after 5 mins of toothy lack luster sucking I told her to stop, and ride me cow girl, she was fantastic, great ride and very tight pussy, she then readily assumed whatever positions I asked while I pumped away until I was knackered, then finished in her mouth and she swallowed the lot     

Not what I went for but happily got a great result, not recommended for blow job or GFE but great fuck for £50 I will be returning and always good as back up number for plan B