Author Topic: Kendal - Premium  (Read 5597 times)


7 review(s) for Kendal Piper (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £60

Having already retired from punting, I have to say that I've recently enjoyed several punts - most with regulars so not able to review but also saw this lady at some point over the past couple of weeks.

Comms with Premium were excellent (as they always are for me) - the venue is in a safe place with an assigned car parking space and the interior is clean and tidy as you should expect.
Kendal came over as bright & bubbly and very keen to please - I found her to be very attractive with a lovely smile. She seems to offer most things including 'A'.
I indulged in OWO, a lapdance (very nice) and, having first taken a Viagra, I fancied a go at 'A' for a change - something I've very rarely done over the years as I don't usually go for any kind of penetration at all when punting.

Thanks to a combination of her sexiness & the Viagra, I found 'A' to be quite easy & enjoyable.

I enjoyed my time with Kendal and would definitely see her again when I'm in the North East.
Cheers :hi:
FB



Offline lycius

Thanks for the review FB. Have been pondering a return from retirement myself; it's been a while.  Food for thought.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for reviewing FB, she is a good punt. Had a second meet cancelled last week but will try to see her again  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review FB and I’m glad you’ve found it so easy to retire from punting  :hi:

This young filly sounds like a lot of fun, and I feel that based on your review, I’ll be booking to see her very soon.  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review the fact she offers A is a bonus.

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Any info how she fairs looks wise and on hygiene too?

There's a pic on her profile which appeared to show her feet with  dirty soles. Bit ocd when it comes to cleanliness so had put me off a little.

Offline waynekerr600

There's a pic on her profile which appeared to show her feet with  dirty soles.

Good question MRG I ain't sucking no dirty ones  :(

On a serious note soles of feet aren't a good guide as they can get dirty very quickly from a neglected carpet in an in-app location

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Good question MRG I ain't sucking no dirty ones  :(

On a serious note soles of feet aren't a good guide as they can get dirty very quickly from a neglected carpet in an in-app location

True but i'd just leave my shoes on as much as possible or have some sliders with me. They do look a bit grubby :vomit:

Offline Poolieman

The other review of her mentioned that she had stopped offering A due to an injury, and Junie seems to have removed "One for the A-List" from Kendal's page.

Offline The Outsider

Glad you're enjoying your "retirement" from punting FB!

Offline Sir Punt

If A levels can be confirmed she's next on my list!

Offline Toon73

Cheers for review FB she looks smoking hot ,  was dfk on the menu ?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Cheers for review FB she looks smoking hot ,  was dfk on the menu ?

Unable to confirm MrToon - I don't do kissing, sorry :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review FB.    :drinks:   Glad you enjoyed her company.    :thumbsup:

Good to see and hear your keeping the "Military End Up"  :thumbsup: ............................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnr1

great review FB and glad you are still using the old joystick now and then  :yahoo: thats another one for the list

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for review FB she looks smoking hot ,  was dfk on the menu ?

As FB couldn't help, I can confirm her kissing was very good with me, I do enjoy a good snog  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel


As FB couldn't help, I can confirm her kissing was very good with me, I do enjoy a good snog  :hi:

Thanks Alfie  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major


As FB couldn't help, I can confirm her kissing was very good with me, I do enjoy a good snog :hi:

I'll second that statement, Alf.  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline toon972

Another good review FB, good to see you back.

Offline hornypunter

Is there any extra charge for a levels or was it £60 all inclusive?

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Is there any extra charge for a levels or was it £60 all inclusive?

Its through an Agency she doesn't, charge extras.

Offline FLYING BLUE


Offline FLYING BLUE

Good question MRG I ain't sucking no dirty ones  :(

On a serious note soles of feet aren't a good guide as they can get dirty very quickly from a neglected carpet in an in-app location

IF there were any hygiene issues, I would not have posted as positive :hi:

Offline Spartacus123

Sounds like another good one and she looks FAF

Glad to see you are enjoying your "retirement" FB :drinks:

Offline Shutty238

Thanks for the review FB.
She's described as 19 years old, would you say this is an accurate reflection of her age?
Thanks

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for the review FB.
She's described as 19 years old, would you say this is an accurate reflection of her age?
Thanks

I would say it's close enough  :hi:

Offline Cooldj



Offline Poolieman

 She seems to Cancel A LOT  :thumbsdown:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
She seems to Cancel A LOT  :thumbsdown:

Yep, recently 2 appointments for me :dash:

Offline Winker121


Yep, recently 2 appointments for me :dash:

You must be a very tolerant person. They only cancel on me once and they have used up there chances. Plenty more out there!

Offline tynetunnel


Offline Russ2016

Apparently a stomach bug, but she’s still showing as available for tomorrow (for now...)

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Apparently a stomach bug, but she’s still showing as available for tomorrow (for now...)

She didn't have a stomach bug yesterday when she cancelled  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 10:16:15 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline FLYING BLUE


She didn't have a stomach bug yesterday when she cancelled  :unknown:

Just noticed she's cancelled today as well  :timeout:

Offline Sar-Major

Just noticed she's cancelled today as well  :timeout:

A "Tad" unreliable, Me Thinks...............................  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac