Author Topic: Alexia-Grant - St Albans  (Read 2430 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5005774) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Redrighthand

After the "Debacle in Dollis Hill", I strapped on my punting boots once again and saw this girl in St Albans. External Link/Members Only

Comms: by phone, she sounded a bit cold, the sorta stereotypical Russian that James Bond would eventually deflower. She asked my age which was a surprise considering I'm 10 years older than her minimum 35 years. Her profile also states that she won't see men who are overweight; how she gauges this I don't know but it will eliminate probably 50% of her potential clientele. 30mins, £80.

Location: well known hotel at the are end of St Albans just off the M25.

Girl: about 5'6", pretty, slim, nice smallish tits, about 34/35, blonde bobbed hair. The photos on her profile are spot on although you never really see her face. No problems there, she is attractive. Lives in London, had just come back from Dubai so quite tanned.

The Meet: considering how cold she sounded on the phone, I was a little wary however she greeted me warmly with a kiss and a hug. I'd showered prior to the meet but she asked me to wash my hands which was fine. Noticed a "bookings" book in the bathroom, clearly I was first of the evening. Straight into DFK, all good, then undressed. She undid my jeans whilst sitting on the bed and quickly had my cock in her mouth (she did pause to ask if I was happy with OWO). She quickly had me hard and so finally got rid of all my clothes (top tip: never wear stupidly tight jeans when punting). She enjoys having her nipples licked and this prompted her into spending more time on my cock. She gave a long enjoyable BJ, more GFE, than pornstar which suits me. I was reaching the point of no return and had to halt proceedings whilst she grabbed a condom. I suggested missionary which replied "yes, Sir!" now appearing to mimic the Russian spy of earlier. Enjoyable fuck with full DFK, no bedroom gymnastics as I was quite happy with a standard shag until I shot my bolt. Cleaned up and a quick chat. She is friendly and apologized for asking my age over the phone!
No rush to get me out and I left spot on 30 mins. Quick pint in the bar and I departed a happy man.

This girl is clearly quite fussy who she sees but this fussiness doesn't manifest itself in her service, if you do get her. Positive from me.

RRH


Offline Metalgear2018

She is in London Marble Arch. She is not in st albans

Offline Redrighthand

That's as maybe but I can assure you this meet took place in St Albans. Mainly, because I was there.

Offline tantric talents

She is in London Marble Arch. She is not in st albans

She tours in St Albans and Heathrow. It’s on her profile...

Offline Xtro

She'll be back in St. Albans 12-07-2019 to 15-07-2019 (according to her profile!)

Offline WKD123

Adding the link for reference:

External Link/Members Only

Interesting, as I asked about this lady but got no reply. Thanks OP for checking her out. Shame she doesn't do CIM as it sounds like she would be a good bet on all other counts. I thinks she is probably German rather than Russian, but who the fuck knows?!?

When she is back nearer to me I may well check this one out....

Offline Redrighthand

WKD123

She told me she was born in Germany but left very young.  Couldn't speak a word of the language.