External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyPhone no: +447438400054
This punt was a positive with caveats - 1 - I was in need, 2 - She was available
I'd had a nightmare punt in Blackpool that didn't happen, so tried a plan B and C and so on until I got to plan N. Natalie was available and willing.
Services:Fondling (Not always allowed with Rom girls)
Reverse oral
Oral covered
Penetration (Protected)
Absolutely no fingering
Price: £60 per 30 min.
Comms: Via phone call - Number on profile
Location: Reasonable apartment over Lidl on New Hall Lane
Parking:Right outside and free
Would I visit again: Definitely not the worst, but equally not the best
Pictures: Reasonably confident that pics are the girl, but strategic hair locations in pics hides a number of skin moles. Not an issue for me, but some want perfection.
The girl:
Long dark brown hair, size 8 no tattoos. 5 foot 5, early 20s. Slim, verging on skinny.
Looks wise, I would rate her 6/10. Not a dragon, but not a page 3 (showing my age)
Real tits (D-E cup) but gravity is pulling on them, nice shapely and firm bum
Spoken English much better in person than on phone - definitely competent English speaker
The Action:Odd one. I called to enquire and said I would be there in 30 min. She totally got that, but when I called again for the house number, she was utterly flummoxed. i guess they must get a lot of calls that dont translate to bookings. She asked me to wait 5 mins and she would call me back. Maybe 15 mins later she called back to tell me where to go. On arrival I called to get apt number and was asked what colour the door was. Seems you can enter from both ends of the block through different coloured doors.
Rang the intercom and was buzzed in to head upstairs. Natalie met me at the door wearing a sports vest top and thong. Shown into a reasonable room with blanket rather than sheet on bed. Pillows had been used before, but seemed clean.
Natalie stripped off and spooned up to me. I took the initiative and some fondling ensued. When we got to licking / sucking boobs, Natalie is very sensitive, so had to be very gentle,
No kissing on her part.
One of my little kinks is that I like to see the WG orgasm. Natalie allowed me to go down on her and I focused on getting her moist and more. She was clearly fighting the idea of enjoying it, but equally she certainly was. I get it. I'm late 50s and for her it's like she is shagging her dad. That said, she definitely hit the high.
Knowing she had 'enjoyed' the attention, we moved onto condom on and some very decent covered oral. Not bad at all. I was so aroused by the oral on her and her desperate attempt to pretend she wasn't enjoying it, I was super turned on, so pulled her off the old man to go for some doggy penetrative sex. She obliged nicely and we had a damned fine few minutes battering her hard from behind till i filled the condom.
She kept breaking off to do things for her 'friend' which was a bit irritating, although she did very politely ask if it was ok every time. Broke the moment, but she's still a bloody good shag.
Summary:
£60 for 30 mins is a decent deal. She wasn't the best , but she scratched the itch and was available, Far superior service than typical Romanian WGs, but not 'Good UK lass' standard
Would I repeat?Yes, probably would - good value and decent service, but typical EE attitude - but not nearly as bad as I've had before
NWG
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only