Author Topic: FKK Sunshine Munich  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Muff licker

Recent trip to Munich I found my hotel was only 15 minutes by cab away from Sunshine, so i booked an Uber and off i went. It was a Midweek visit and was my second to Sunshine so i knew what to expect. I paid my € 50 entrance fee and then was issued with a towel and i changed and entered the main area. I would guess that there was 20 girls working this evening ranging from a fat old minger to fairly decent tall blonde EE girls, there was only 1 German lady and she was not my type. I grabbed a beer and sat down and watched these beauties parade past me naked and it was a sight to behold. Various girls would come and talk to me but i did not want to rush and bide my time. Eventually i settled for a 24 year old big titted blonde Polish girl paid my €60 for a 15 minute session and was let upstairs. She had a banging body but the cow would not let me lick her out i could only look and slightly touch the outside of her meaty pussy, anyway banged her in cowgirl and shot my load into the Mac, finished and came back downstairs.

Was very quickly approached my a young attractive Lithuanian girl of a similar age and before i could re load i was back upstairs with her, she was more friendly and less mechanical and i felt like more VFM, she did let me lick her out and i banged her in Reverse cowgirl and it was a nice sight eventually came in the Dom and cleaned up and off i went downstairs.

I think Sunshine is a good experience and certainly a good way to see what your getting before committing but i find all the girls a bit mechanical and you really only get 15 minutes for €60.
I will probably return for the novelty factor but the sensuality is not really there.

Offline Puntard

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 144
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4

...fat old minger...


...but the cow would not let me lick her out...


 :lol:

Want to start punting on the continent within a year or few

I will search now but otherwise how is Munich for FKKs/(mega)brothels/other

Have Cologne, Berlin and The Globe on my current short list

Found a couple of recentish threads which make it sound like Sunshine prolly the best option

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211356.msg2149116#msg2149116
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 04:08:17 pm by Puntard »
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Muff licker

I have only been to one FKK and that is Sunshine other reviews on this forum confirm that it is one of the best but you can spend a lot of money in here if you are not careful

Offline Puntard

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 144
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Yes that’s what the info here suggests thanks  :hi:

Ps first SP clearly didn’t know who she was dealing with

Other thread I was mentioning

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226907.msg2308599#msg2308599
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 04:11:40 pm by Puntard »
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Muff licker