External Link/Members OnlyHaving been let down by another FS meet earlier in the afternoon I made contact again with Natalia to arrange for a one hour body to body massage for £70 all in .
We have been talking on and off for a couple of weeks, but not been able to meet as her availability times never coincided with mine. On this occasion we managed to arrange an appointment.
Premises were easy to find and easy to park. An attractive Spanish lady, best described as curvy, Natalia spoke OK English and after exchanging money, I got on the massage table face down.
Whilst lay on my stomach, she stripped off and gave me one of three separate body to body massages on my back, as well as standard massage treatment.
But halfway through when I turned over her clothes have been put back on much to my disappointment, but she said to me, be patient. So when lay on my back she started to massage me again and then off came the bra and panties to reveal a lovely pair of breasts to look at, and again three separate sessions of body to body.
HE was performed at the end with her sat on her knees between my legs, looking at me while she performed an excellent HE. Nice pair of boobs to look at.
But NO touching at all. Not a chance.
Enjoyable hour with her, nice massage and HE
As we had finished 10 minutes early she offered another session of massage on my legs which i accepted.. i thought that was a nice touch and showed her genuineness
Would I recommend – yes
Would I go back – probably not as I prefer touching and more interaction with the masseuse.