Author Topic: Marie.Chloe Chester  (Read 1577 times)


4 review(s) for Marie.Chloe (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Punterplus

External Link/Members Only
Booked this girl last week by phone, all sorted easily, I was at the flat in less than an hour.
It was a B&S, there was no Chloe, the door was opened by Natinat External Link/Members Only

I note that I am not the first punter on here to have had this happen to them and I'm firmly convinced that Marie.Chloe does not exist.

She's ugly, I walked.

Offline freeze44

Thanks for this. Easy to get sucked in by them pics and them tits!! Cheers for the warning  :thumbsup:

Offline Johnj6972


Offline Punterplus


Offline freeze44

What does B&S stand for?

As said they bait you with a FAF looker and then turn up getting aunt fucking bessie or whatever...so got to be prepared to walk as the op did  :thumbsup:

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review PP :hi: I've contemplated trekking to Chester to see her - I won't be wasting my money or time now. Thanks for the 'heads up'.

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
As said they bait you with a FAF looker and then turn up getting aunt fucking bessie or whatever...so got to be prepared to walk as the op did  :thumbsup:

I like Aunt Bessie - she makes excellent Yorkshire puddings.
Mind you, Aunt Peg was a bit of a dirty cow in her day.

Offline freeze44

I like Aunt Bessie - she makes excellent Yorkshire puddings.
Mind you, Aunt Peg was a bit of a dirty cow in her day.

 :lol: cool well this one popped up on another thread...bit of a drive but this sort of thing dont come along often!!  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:lol: cool well this one popped up on another thread...bit of a drive but this sort of thing dont come along often!!  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Think she`s stopped escorting, but look at the verification photo.
For an 80 year old, she`s well fit.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only