Author Topic: Sue...Bliss Chester le street  (Read 2982 times)

Offline spelk567

External Link/Members Only

Needed to empty my sack so decided on a 1 hour massage at Sues place...parked up in car park texted to say I was there told to come straight in...met by Sue at top of stairs ...into the usual room stripped off and laid on the bed...sue started on my legs and worked her way up within about 10 mins the touching of balls and cock...very aroused by this I grabbed her arse over her clothes...she then lifted up her top to reveal a cracking pair of tits with bullet nipples...the skirt came up to and knickers down...by this time my fingers were given the green light to enter that hairy pussy...had a bit of difficulty as to the way I was laid and her clothing ...so she stopped the massage and stepped out of the long dress and knickers and by now was stood bottom half naked massaging my cock...I was practically leaning off the bed and started to give her a good fingering...and fuck me was she vocal...never heard her like that before but I've never given her a good fingering before...she gripped my cock and instead of the usual slow happy ending she furiously wanked me off all the time vocally moaning at me fingering her till I then exploded with such a force...she was soaked as well...after this happened sue was very chatty and very flirty...one of these days I'm gonna ask if I can fuck her...she even kissed me although just pecks...could have had a second go but was too fucked so she finished off with a very soothing head massage in which I nearly fell asleep...60 quid for the hour...well worth it and I deffo will be back

Offline Bobuk

I've been a few times before, reviewed on here, and always asked if she will do FS. "Never do" was her reply. Hopefully, she's started to loosen up a bit and she'll change her mind.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
I've been a few times before, reviewed on here, and always asked if she will do FS. "Never do" was her reply. Hopefully, she's started to loosen up a bit and she'll change her mind.

I've also been a few times, and reviewed on here. once ( l think it's mentioned in my review) there was a pack of condoms on the table but Sue smiled and said " not this time".

Maybe it's something of a Holy Grail for UKPers - first to actually fuck her.

Offline datwabbit

I've also been a few times, and reviewed on here. once ( l think it's mentioned in my review) there was a pack of condoms on the table but Sue smiled and said " not this time".

Maybe it's something of a Holy Grail for UKPers - first to actually fuck her.
Possibly for hot dogging.

Though might be worth keeping a pack on display to entice some back thinking they'll get some.