Author Topic: British Sacha - Manchester  (Read 1660 times)


6 review(s) for British Sacha  (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lightsout

External Link/Members Only
All booked and confirmed for an outcall and then radio silence around the time.
I then messaged her asking about the following day and she agreed and said she got a long booking and it took precedence over mine.
I was still keen so I but then realised I had dodged a bullet!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Looks like she`s had some surgery that`s gone tit`s up.
She looked a lot better when I saw her.

Offline unplayable

OP how did you get those photos?  She never had face pics on profile?
Profile offline now.

I saw her for several car meets (not my usual thing but it was hot and her oral was one of the best, EVER) - once in a hotel too but oral only.

She looks totally different in them pics though!!! i'm sure its the same girl, like the person above said, surgery thats gone terribly wrong as she looked hotter before!!!

Offline PJMaguffy

Quote
Looks like she`s had some surgery that`s gone tit`s up.

Was thinking the same very weird and lop sided !!!

Offline PussyLover789

Was thinking the same very weird and lop sided !!!
Do you even punt??  :unknown:

Offline PussyLover789

External Link/Members Only
All booked and confirmed for an outcall and then radio silence around the time.
I then messaged her asking about the following day and she agreed and said she got a long booking and it took precedence over mine.
I was still keen so I but then realised I had dodged a bullet!
  Looks like her profile has gone, I too saw her last year in december, my review was hovering between a POS & Neutral, i gave her a pos because she is a good fuck and her bjs are nice, but she talks too dam much, if you do decide to see her in future jsut make sure business starts asap because this one can talk for England

Offline unplayable

  Looks like her profile has gone, I too saw her last year in december, my review was hovering between a POS & Neutral, i gave her a pos because she is a good fuck and her bjs are nice, but she talks too dam much, if you do decide to see her in future jsut make sure business starts asap because this one can talk for England

Wasnt much of that in my meets with my cock in her mouth lol.
Maybe the escort thing was temp to raise cash for surgery. Disaster.