Author Topic: Sexy BEATRICE vivastreet Manchester  (Read 607 times)

Offline storm69

Beatrice has amazing photos on her  profile , immaculate lingerie and large looking breasts and a lovely face . And these are true face - to - face .
Setting up the meeting was easy by text - a private apartment 2 beds , only her there when I was there . Easy to find  , a mile north of Manchester city centre , close to Manchester Fort- good comms - good parking area , gated apartment complex. But a busy lady . I was kept waiting in the car park for almost 20 mins .
 On meeting her breasts are to die for - just bursting out - she told me they were 36DD but they appeared and felt larger .
I had asked about kissing and she had said yes on a one hour booking - but on meeting it was light limited kissing on offer only . I am not the man I was being  alittle mature so I fucked her missionary - she wanted me to cum quickly - and after a while said it was hurting . Her phone kept going , I wasnt sure whether to save my cum for someone more eager - but the sight of her large breasts meant I delivered my load onto them .
 I have given this a neutral but maybe it should be a negative . Neutral because of her body and face are so positive - negative for keeping me waiting , not really delivering on kissing
My first review - my 2nd punting stint after a couple of years break . Will do some more reviews soon .
Her number - 07585 347677
Apologies about the lack of link my poor computing skills .

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Yank porn star Romi Rain in the pics.
In cheetham hill  :sarcastic:
If only, I'd sell a fucking kidney to bang her