Author Topic: Oriental Style (massage) - North Shields  (Read 3320 times)

Offline Tommygun67

External Link/Members Only

Visited this place on Saturday lunchtime. Was met by an extremely pretty young Chinese lady named Su who I would say was around 20-22 (I always find it hard to age oriental women). Paid £75 for one hour B2B with HE.

The room itself was very clean with a nice ambience and the young lady, although not the best of English speakers, was very friendly.

Started off with a traditional rub down for about 15 minutes before she got her kit off and started the B2B. She had an absolutely cracking set of tits which she was quite happy to have fondled and sucked. She wasn't averse to the odd stray feel of her pussy either.

The massage was great and the HE was by way of a titwank from which she took a bit of a facial which didn't phase her.

All in all a very pleasant punt and one I would definitely go back to.

Offline billabong

Excellent news. This seems to be a good find.

Did it seem like the girls are rotated. Did you see anyone else there like an old hag hanging around... which is probably what I'd get stuck with

Offline Tommygun67

Excellent news. This seems to be a good find.

Did it seem like the girls are rotated. Did you see anyone else there like an old hag hanging around... which is probably what I'd get stuck with

No the lass was there on her own. She locked the front door once we'd agreed price etc and we went off into a side room, then she left me to get dressed and was stood by the front door to let me out once I was ready.

Offline billabong

No the lass was there on her own. She locked the front door once we'd agreed price etc and we went off into a side room, then she left me to get dressed and was stood by the front door to let me out once I was ready.

 :thumbsup:

Offline bob0411

External Link/Members Only

Visited this place on Saturday lunchtime. Was met by an extremely pretty young Chinese lady named Su who I would say was around 20-22 (I always find it hard to age oriental women). Paid £75 for one hour B2B with HE.

The room itself was very clean with a nice ambience and the young lady, although not the best of English speakers, was very friendly.

Started off with a traditional rub down for about 15 minutes before she got her kit off and started the B2B. She had an absolutely cracking set of tits which she was quite happy to have fondled and sucked. She wasn't averse to the odd stray feel of her pussy either.

The massage was great and the HE was by way of a titwank from which she took a bit of a facial which didn't phase her.

All in all a very pleasant punt and one I would definitely go back to.

Based on OP's review I went myself at the weekend.

Initially greeted by a Chinese lady who was neither young or particularly attractive.

After some initial confusion over duration (I'd asked for 90 mins over phone but she stated 30?) she showed me to the massage room and took my money - £65.

Pleased to say the aforementioned Su then appeared and what followed was a very similar experience to the OP.

I'd say she's on a par with Sheng with the added benefit of B2B tagged on.

She only charged me £40 for this so £105 in total, therefore cheaper than Coast Road Sarah who used to offer this level of service.

Su is also a very good masseuse and sorted my aching back out!

Recommended.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Based on OP's review I went myself at the weekend.

Initially greeted by a Chinese lady who was neither young or particularly attractive.

After some initial confusion over duration (I'd asked for 90 mins over phone but she stated 30?) she showed me to the massage room and took my money - £65.

Pleased to say the aforementioned Su then appeared and what followed was a very similar experience to the OP.

I'd say she's on a par with Sheng with the added benefit of B2B tagged on.

She only charged me £40 for this so £105 in total, therefore cheaper than Coast Road Sarah who used to offer this level of service.

Su is also a very good masseuse and sorted my aching back out!

Recommended.  :thumbsup:

Bob, It would be better if you done your own review. Instead of sticking a comment on the backside of Tommygun's........  :thumbsup:   :rolleyes:  :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bob0411

Bob, It would be better if you done your own review. Instead of sticking a comment on the backside of Tommygun's........  :thumbsup:   :rolleyes:  :D

 :hi: :hi:

Lovely mental image there, not!

Sorry SM, will post a full review when I get 5 mins, just moved house so full of busy  ;)

Offline Sar-Major

Lovely mental image there, not!

Sorry SM, will post a full review when I get 5 mins, just moved house so full of busy  ;)

 :thumbsup:  Nee Probs Bobby Boy........................  :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kane94

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 5
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Been here before and agree the B2B massage was brilliant, lovely girl too with great comms!
Banned reason: friggin "Leech".
Banned by: Kev40ish