Author Topic: June - Nattaya Thai Massage - Manchester - M8 - (Massage only)  (Read 2137 times)

Offline inurfase

Right from the off this is a review for a legit massage, no extras.

Was in Manchester on Tuesday and I remembered the Tuesday offer at Nattaya from when I used to visit more frequently. Wasn't really looking for any extras but really really needed a good massage for gym aches and pains. Called around noon and booked in an hour slot, haven't been here in a while so figured I'd just take who I got and man did I luck out.

Met June at reception at 6, £25 handed over. Once in the room usual medium/hard question and opted for medium (hard Thai massages are generally at your own risk). What followed was literally the best massage I have ever had including several in Thailand. I think she'd figured out early on that I was there only for a massage so no teasing or waste of time, a purely therapeutic massage. Bang on time, no short changing. She even suggested I book two hours next time for maximum benefit.

Wholeheartedly recommend. Remember to call and book on their offer days as walk-ins may be turned down. Most if not all of the girls here will provide extras, but you have to ask as far as I know.

External Link/Members Only


Offline standardpostage


Offline chris999

June has practised massage for over 10 years in Thailand which shows, she's always my first choice when visiting Nattaya.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
June has practised massage for over 10 years in Thailand which shows, she's always my first choice when visiting Nattaya.

How about breaking your duck and posting your first review?