Author Topic: YasminBrunetteSEX / Betty Vass - Manchester  (Read 973 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5244935) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5262635) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline stevew209

booked 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

via text message but when i turned up I'm pretty sure it was

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

comms were easy. I asked for 15 for £40. was a similar experience as to what you would normally get at Piccadilly select.  Condom was straight on. I didn't ask but It doesn't seem like she would offer bare back.

Shower was offered before and after, I would return as it suites my needs. Only book if you want a basic service punt. Tho maybe you could get more out of this woman

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The profile you quoted YasminBrunetteSEX
is a barebacker, it`s written in her profile rather than a mistake in the enjoys list.