Author Topic: TS Tyra ukerman - Southwark  (Read 3132 times)

Offline jon22992

Warning this is a review about TS girls. If they are not your thing do not read any further.

Price: very good. 100 for 30 and 150 for an hour.

Location: about 10mins walk from Southwark Station.

Accommodation: nothing spectacular. Everything is in order. Tidy, shower facilities available. The usual TS quality standard.

Looks: quite convincing. Looked feminine. Slim body. Nice tits. Nice perky ass. A friendly but long looking cock. She looked like a chick with a dick. Exceptional for the price.

Comms: easy to arrange. Communicated by text. Called when I was outside. No waiting. No delays. Fast replies.

Experience: pump and dump + oral summarises it. I exchanged the cash. I grab her tits and suck them. I work my way down to her cock. And suck it. I had a cheeky ballbag in my mouth this time. Very salty taste. Quite refined. Quite pleasant. She tells me to suck slow. I obey unconditionally.

She then returns the favour. Sucks my cock. Hands on my chest. It was a decent blowjob. I turn her around and eat her asscrack behind. It ain't a TS punt for me if I ain't rimming. If you're not rimming you're not winning. That's what they say.

Back to the topic. I lube up. Condom on and I doggy her. Hands on her waist. I stroke well. Long deep strokes turn into fast short strokes. And I cum. I pull out. Baby wipes handed to me. She pulls the condom off. I clean up. I thank her for her hospitality and race back to work to ensure I'm not late. No kissing was involved.

Would I recommend? Ans: yes. Cheap rates. Seems like she's the pump and dump + oral + rim type of TS to have. If you don't mind that she seems good. Didn't get Vers with her so can't comment on how good of a top she is.

Would I return? Ans: not now. Punting a few things on the market. Will get back to her maybe. Got to see. Shag was nice but not memorable. It was just the routine standard TS punt for me.

Number: 07742 063537

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dashing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,613
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Cheers, Jon, for review on TS Tyra Ukerman. (If that was your lunchbreak, seems yours are more exciting than many people's!)

Noticed she's AKA 'TS Amber Mexicana' on Birchplace, same phone, more or less same photos: External Link/Members Only (and includes more price info)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 10:07:44 pm by Dashing »

Offline winkywanky

Nice review Jon, she looks pretty cute.

If you're not rimming you're not winning.

I'd also say: you gotta rim it to be in it  :cool:

Offline jon22992

Thanks for the link. Didn't know she done quickies. Don't know why TS escorts have the habit of changing names and posting multiple ads.

Offline BogBog1

Cheers Jon, sounds good! One question: how close to reality are her pics/which pic looks the closest to how she actually looks? Because those photos look awesome  :)

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers Jon, sounds good! One question: how close to reality are her pics/which pic looks the closest to how she actually looks? Because those photos look awesome  :)
+ 1 couple of selfies would be great at the end of the profile.
Haha Jon friendly looking cock.