External Link/Members Only Apologies for delay in posting this but as I said to the sarge at the time I was in the middle of moving house last month.
Based on a previous review by a fellow punter (Tommygun 67) I booked a masage at the establishment above.
I was initially greeted by a Chinese lady who was neither young or particularly attractive.
After some initial confusion over duration (I'd asked for 90 mins over the phone but she stated 30?) she showed me to the massage room and took my money - £65.
Pleased to say the aforementioned Su then appeared and what followed was a very similar experience to the my fellow punter's review.
I'd say she's on a par with Sheng or Jesse with the added benefit of B2B tagged on.
She only charged me £40 for this so £105 in total, therefore cheaper than Coast Road Sarah who used to offer this same level of service.
Su is also a very good masseuse and sorted my aching back right out!
Recommended.

N.B. They'd actually posted an advert on AW last year but left a digit out on the phone number so no way of conatcting them via that.