Author Topic: Indy’s in Berlin  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Gent28

Hey guys, heading to Berlin next month and I’ve read loads about Artemis etc. But was just wondering if there’s much of an independent scene in Berlin? Is there an AW type site with girls working from flats? Just wondering about a more intimate alrernative to the clubs.

Offline chris80w

I may be in Berlin on the 24th of May. Would like to go to swinger's club or sex club with WG. Any suggestions please?

Offline Name Not Found

I may be in Berlin on the 24th of May. Would like to go to swinger's club or sex club with WG. Any suggestions please?

You'd probably get a better response if you started your own thread, rather than hijacking someone else's although, to be fair, there are acres of posts on here about Berlin swinger clubs, so you might start by reading some of them.


Offline S_holmes

Hey guys, heading to Berlin next month and I’ve read loads about Artemis etc. But was just wondering if there’s much of an independent scene in Berlin? Is there an AW type site with girls working from flats? Just wondering about a more intimate alrernative to the clubs.

Try:

Kaufmich.com
Berlinintim.com


Offline Gent28

Thanks pal. What about brothels, you’re typical walk in and pick a girl jobby, there seems to be loads, any recommendations?

Offline Hereatlee

It's been over a year since I've visited but liberty on Martin Luther was great. Choose Lucy.

Offline elihd

Liberty was good when I went there about 3 years ago I.e. when owo was still legal. However I believe the law/regulations may have changed? Does WG allow perform owo in Berlin brothels now? :unknown: