Author Topic: SweetAziza - Farnborough, Vanilla Service  (Read 465 times)


2 review(s) for sweetaziza (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline penisilin

To begin with,  I am rating this as a neutral mainly because it cost me just £60 only otherwise it would be a negative. Punt happened about a month ago,  she's away now but should be back soon to the Farnborough,  Basingstoke, Portmouth areas I guess.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: sent a one-word text "free?"  and got a reply 'yes' within a minute or so. Exchanged a few more text and agree time which was to take place in about an hour. 

Venue: around 20 minute walk from Farnborough main  station. A block of flats with easy and discrete access. She hid behind the door to open and I entered to see her stark naked.  Was offered a shower which I took in a very tight shower cubicle.

The girl: Definitely the one in the pics with large natural boobs that she was reluctant to let me touch.  Facially I'd say a 6/10. Her bum is nothing write about.

Punt: Straight out of shower she pulled out a condom and started OW.  It was very shitty,  no eye contact and very rushed.  Was hoping to get more especially after having a shower.  The OW lasted less than a minute or two at most then she started trying to make me cum with her hands. I kept trying to fondle her boobs but she will not let me.  I then asked her to stop the hand job and lay down for a fuck!  She opened her legs in Mish and I pumped and dumped quickly as I just wanted to leave.  She's got a bit of a belly and her English is poor. Not sure she would've agreed doggy but didn't ask and her bum wasn't pleasant anyway.

I spent just £60 for 30mins  (I stayed for less than 20) so no much complain.  For those hoping to see her as a plan B pump n dump -  good luck. Another vanilla service Romanian SP.....
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 05:01:14 pm by Bruizy »