External Link/Members OnlyCost
£120 for an hour There are no other extras on offer.
Communications
Very good via Adult Work but she claims not to have a works phone at this time. This is a bit frustrating.
Location
Outcalls only so my place.
Looks and Personality
Pics are definitely her. But few of much use. I paid to view her private gallery and can confirm that they are her and recent. She's very bubbly, chatty and friendly as well as very confident sexually.
Meeting
Dani is a bit out in the sticks and so I arranged to meet her in the city center and bring her back to mine. This was a bit of a ball ache but I had an itch to scratch and wanted to see her. In the end we had a very pleasant chat in the car. She told me that she has a part time job and is only available a couple of days a week. She made a point of stating that she genuinely enjoys what she does as her hubby can't keep up with her.
We discussed what we both like on the way to mine and as soon as I closed the door she stuck her tongue down my throat. DFK is no problem here. We went upstairs and stripped one another off. Lots of kissing, licking, biting and OWO both ways. She got very wet very quickly whilst I fingered her at the same time as licking and sucking her clit. There's no doubt here, this one genuinely loves sex. One with a durex and I fucker her pussy followed by her arse before CIM. She's got a great round arse which is perfect for pounding away at and she knows it.
She also has great large and natural tits which I played with a lot before a lot more oral both ways and managing a second pop in her mouth. We chatted lots and at no time did I feel rushed or did she watch the clock. Infact we over ran by quite a bit.
An easy to award green for me. She's enthusiastic about what she does and if you get her going you'll see just how wet she'll get as she squirted a fair bit. I'll definitely see her again. The only downside was she claims she has no work phone and won't give anyone her personal number. So through the AW message service I had to send her my number. She called back from a withheld number and arranged when and where to pick her up. Due to the number of timewasters in this game I was a bit apprehensive but she did turn up on time. A great punt and I look forward to doing it again.