Author Topic: Anybody sampled this girl - Miss Sweet Pea  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Captain caveman 69

I fancy a bit of this one but a bit pricey with zero feedback and zero intel on here



Offline bdyno

One for the piss take pricing thread in my opinion.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Yes she's out of my price range just wondering if anybody has had a dabble  :scare:

Offline malu999

Not come across this one but I'd be tempted in a post lockdown world

Offline Home Alone

"Blackley Heights"?

Has gentrification hit M9?!! ;) ;) ;)

Offline Carpy

"Blackley Heights"?

Has gentrification hit M9?!! ;) ;) ;)

It’s the tower block just around the corner from nelson Mandela heights  :D :D :D

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,863
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
"Blackley Heights"?

Has gentrification hit M9?!! ;) ;) ;)

Made me laugh when I read that on her profile

Offline spiralnotebook

Quote
Not come across this one

Not lirerally I take it  :D

Offline Captain caveman 69

One of you young fellas preferably a fast runner needs to do a toftt before us old farts dare venture :D