Author Topic: JoJo - White Lily Thai - Sheffield  (Read 622 times)

Offline ChubbyFunster

External Link/Members Only

£40 - 1 hour massage
£40 - B2B

Fancied a massage with extras, and wanted to go to Muang. Turns out it shuts on a Sunday. So I had a search on here, and decided to try White Lily.

Rung up and booked an hours massage at relatively short notice. All sorted smoothly.

Got there, and it's a relatively busy road with a pub across the road. Doesn't feel to exposed though.

I walked in and a small Thai girl started talking through a window. Sorted the money and she took me downstairs.

She was fit, but unfortunately wasn't doing my massage.

She told me to wait whilst Jojo was getting ready.

I ended up waiting about 10 minutes for her to arrive. When she did, she looked quite attractive. But it was dark so it was hard to see her face.

She had long black hair and a decent figure. She was wearing a tiny black dress. Every now and then she would get on her knees on the table or bend over. Looking at the wall length mirror, you could see up her dress. She had no nickers on. It was a nice touch.

She gave an OK massage, but the music was awful. It sounded like random Thai music with the odd clip of a Thai soap opera and babies crying chucked in.

There were not CC swipes or hints of extras. Even when she turned me over, she never went near my chap. Then out of nowhere she offered extras. Said everything was on offer, so I thought I'd go for B2B.

This was OK. Nothing to rave about.

After the deed was done she told me to sit in the Jacuzzi. She then proceeded to wash me. I wasn't a fan of this. Felt like an overgrown baby, but maybe that's just me.

After this, I left and when I saw the time it had only been 40 minutes (including the 10 minute wait). So ended up paying an hours rate for 30 min. I didn't' fancy going back in, so just left. This review would've been a neutral if it wasn't for that.

All in all. Average service. OK looking girl. But felt a bit ripped off.