Author Topic: Has anybody seen hornyminx1976?  (Read 1554 times)

Offline paul9195

Does anybody have any experience with her? I can't find any reviews or anything so not sure.

Here's the link to her Adultwork: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Her more recent gallery pics make her look bigger than a size 8  :unknown:

dough_boy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
she used to offer incalls in thornaby before with another escort who is not working anymore

Offline paul9195

Her more recent gallery pics make her look bigger than a size 8  :unknown:

Beggars can't be choosers ha

Offline spelk567

TOFTT Paul...let us know...I might even have a dabble meself

Offline paul9195

TOFTT Paul...let us know...I might even have a dabble meself

I might just do that. She looks alright imo so I'll see

Offline maxxblue


Offline Bob785

I remember her thornaby profile, I was tempted at the time but it was £70 per half hour - pretty sure she was on a swinger site too at the time.

Might have a go if she reviews well and £60 for half hour is more agreeable




Dirkdiggler70

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sure there is a verification pic for her
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 02:26:39 pm by Dirkdiggler70 »


Offline smokeythebandit

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 85
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2

Hidden Image/Members Only

She looks rough as fuck for 42 years old, fair play for her telling the truth on her aw profile with regards to her age
Banned reason: Today is Pride day . Bye bye
Banned by: Head1