Author Topic: MissDoloresWest of AW - South Shields  (Read 1881 times)


9 review(s) for MissDoloresWest (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I booked Dolores for a 1 hour incall. Price was £120.

Comms via AW message, text and phone were fine. She gave me her post code when I first made the booking, then when I arrived there I phoned her and she guided me in.

She was working from a flat in South Shields. It's on a main road with lots of traffic but very few pedestrians about. It's a 5-10 minute walk from Chichester metro station and there's free parking outside. Inside the flat was clean and tidy.

She's attractive facially with nice eyes and a cheeky smile. Good curvy body with big natural boobs. Her photos are accurate.  Rather unusually she has a pubic bush (though trimmed around the lips). She was wearing a dress with good quality sexy undies underneath including black stockings and suspenders as I had requested.

Personality wise she's a nice friendly girl. Quite well spoken.

I paid her then jumped in the shower. There was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

Her hygiene was perfect.

Services: Kissing/DFK, OWO / HJ, reverse O, 69, sex (cowgirl, doggy, missionary). She also does CIM. She does anal but this is £40 extra and advance notice is required. She doesn't do facials.

Kissing was mostly smooshing lips but there was some full on DFK. She also licked my neck without being asked. OWO / HJ were great, she's really skilled and attentive with her mouth and hands and there was lots of eye contact throughout. She was very responsive during reverse O, she gave me direction on how she likes it done and seemed to be genuinely enjoying it. The sex was passionate and energetic. To finish she wanked me off as we lay kissing and I shot a large and very satisfying load.

I got showered afterwards and we chatted while I dressed. We overran by a few minutes but there was no clock watching.

It was a very good punt. I would recommend her and would return.

Online The Outsider

Thanks for the review Professor.  I do like a girl who makes an effort for a booking and dresses properly!

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review PY.   :drinks:  Glad you enjoyed her company.   :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online FLYING BLUE


Offline Frankie1882

For what it’s worth I enjoyed my visit to MDW
Seemed a nice lass at the time but the backlash via unsolicited texts somewhat soured my opinion
Glad you enjoyed it though

Online The Outsider

For what it’s worth I enjoyed my visit to MDW
Seemed a nice lass at the time but the backlash via unsolicited texts somewhat soured my opinion
Glad you enjoyed it though

Hopefully she learned from that incident.  I'm sure ProfessorYaffle will let us know if she's daft enough to whinge about another Positive!