Author Topic: Beautiful.Ania Birmingham  (Read 2480 times)


18 review(s) for Beautiful.Ania (9 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline onaleash

External Link/Members Only

Booked in to see Ania, finally, last week. After ridiculously complicated instructions on how to get in, I was pretty sure it wasn't Ania. However let my other brain get the better of me and handed over the money regardless. Off she went, came back, and then she admitted she wasn't Ania but was visiting. She was OK looking and by that point I had committed and went through with it.

OK body, fun and responsive in bed. I was happy with her, but unhappy that B&S had occurred, so for me, that's a negative...

Offline samsung1

External Link/Members Only

Booked in to see Ania, finally, last week. After ridiculously complicated instructions on how to get in, I was pretty sure it wasn't Ania. However let my other brain get the better of me and handed over the money regardless. Off she went, came back, and then she admitted she wasn't Ania but was visiting. She was OK looking and by that point I had committed and went through with it.

OK body, fun and responsive in bed. I was happy with her, but unhappy that B&S had occurred, so for me, that's a negative...


Thanks for the review!

Could you explain how the girl you saw looked? e.g colour hair/ height/ tatoos etc...

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Thanks for the review onaleash  :hi:

So that's another bait and switch, punting with this group now seems to be like a box of chocolates....you never know what you're gonna get!

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the review onaleash  :hi:

So that's another bait and switch, punting with this group now seems to be like a box of chocolates....you never know what you're gonna get!

I think you hit the nail on the head with your comment in the other review which I posted. Obviously left her profile as available today when she wasn't to funnel business to a less popular girl. Caught them a bit of extra cash here, but cost them two negative reviews.

While this group was never a perfectly reliable choice, they are a pale imitation of the decent option they used to be IMO... 

OP, I know it can be hard with your balls bursting, but would advise you consider walking in the same situation in the future, only way they might learn, but sorry to hear you got messed about, and thanks for posting your review. :hi:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 07:59:21 am by bearcat69 »

Offline onaleash


Thanks for the review!

Could you explain how the girl you saw looked? e.g colour hair/ height/ tatoos etc...

She had a tattoo on her back I think if I remember.. was from Czech.. somebody pointed her link out in one of the other threads I think. Hot enough but definitely not Ania!

Dekka

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review onaleash  :hi:

So that's another bait and switch, punting with this group now seems to be like a box of chocolates....you never know what you're gonna get!

They've been pulling this trick for ten plus years to my knowledge. Why does anyone expect anything else?

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
They've been pulling this trick for ten plus years to my knowledge. Why does anyone expect anything else?

Who said I expected anything else Dekka?

Offline bearcat69

They've been pulling this trick for ten plus years to my knowledge. Why does anyone expect anything else?

I donno, only been punting about just over two years now, so can't speak for what they were like ten years ago, but used to use them quite a lot about two years ago, and whilst I'm well aware B&S went on then, I myself never got B&S'd back then, whilst it was something I was a little concerned might happen, I always got the girl I wanted without a massive amount of bother. Seems to me like it's now a very high chance of it happening these days where as before if it did happen you'd have been a bit unlucky. Doesn't help that there's less good quality girls available there now. At least had you'd been offered a switch in the past might've been something worth trying, can't really same the same now.

I personally think the whole group went downhill after that whole debacle with Ashley.darling's service sharply decreasing and then the negative Ming wrote for her and then them not letting him in to see Ania and looking through the window at him. Perhaps it's just me, but they just don't seem as good an option since then to me.

Offline _Rust_

[quote author=bearcat69 link=topic=203509.msg2098614#msg2098614 date=1529086302

I personally think the whole group went downhill after that whole debacle with Ashley.darling's service sharply decreasing and then the negative Ming wrote for her and then them not letting him in to see Ania and looking through the window at him. Perhaps it's just me, but they just don't seem as good an option since then to me.
/quote]

From someone who started punting pretty much at the same time as you Bearcat I would say this timeframe is spot on. Also coincidenced with Olivia19 retiring. Not been back since my last review posted with them and although a repeat with Ania is tempting I just can't trust who will be behind the door.

Offline samsung1

She had a tattoo on her back I think if I remember.. was from Czech.. somebody pointed her link out in one of the other threads I think. Hot enough but definitely not Ania!

Would it happen to be: External Link/Members Only

And looking at your review of her, if you booked the Czech girl would you have given a neutral/ positive feedback?

Offline chris300

Interesting, just read this review. So on this occasion the maid was advertising Beautiful.Ania as being available when she wasn't even in the country? And trying to push other prossies onto unsuspecting punters? I never thought it could get much worse with this group  :thumbsdown:

Offline onaleash

Would it happen to be: External Link/Members Only

And looking at your review of her, if you booked the Czech girl would you have given a neutral/ positive feedback?

yes that was her. I'd have given her a neutral.

Offline Hummingbird

I understand the B&S but she looks hot as well. Why the neutral?

Offline azrael

The maid must be desperate, has ania showing as available in birmingham yet showing as in oxford :dash:

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
The maid must be desperate, has ania showing as available in birmingham yet showing as in oxford :dash:

Its been like that for quite a while azreal, the 2 most recent reviews in Oxford were B & S surprise surprise  :rolleyes:

Offline billyjo

I've not used this group in some time but last few times when I have asked the maid if it's definitely the same girl as profile/photos she's admitted it's a different girl.  Explain over the phone you only want to see the girl in the profile and no-one else.