Author Topic: Back to punt... but who to book..?  (Read 5029 times)

Offline marbella punts rule

Okay boys I'm back to punt but been out of the scene for a few years, after the devastating news that Keeva has moved away I'm kinda lost, most of the top girls from when I punted are gone however lots of the guys I remember making me laugh with let's say there questionable (shared) senses of humour are still on the site, so I'm hoping you can help with what I'm after..

Location.. gotta be clean and safe, oh and don't wanna worry about the car so don't send me to fenham :thumbsup:

Girl.. over 25 under 50 (Rosina is out :D) an established girl to start, I've had my share of TOFTT :scare:..Oh and not a fatty

I anticipated I'd have a long list of requirements but that's about it, help me find my new regular  :drinks:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Would it not be better for you to have a look for who would fit what you're looking for then check on here for reviews.  :unknown:

Failing that have a look at the prof's list.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224082.msg2273757#msg2273757

Offline marbella punts rule

Yeah I have looked today, i think I was after someone who's experienced keeva and could say, this girl offers a similar experience, kinda why I was hoping the og,s of the site would give me a recommendation thanks for the link to the profs list though  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 07:51:48 pm by marbella punts rule »

Online ProfessorYaffle

My list hasn't been updated in a while so I've given it an overhaul.

AFAIK these are all the agencies currently active in the NE:

Allure:
External Link/Members Only

Angels:
External Link/Members Only

Amour:
External Link/Members Only

Bonds:
External Link/Members Only

Durham Courtesans:
External Link/Members Only

Geordie Girls:
External Link/Members Only

Gracies Girls:
External Link/Members Only

Masquerade Girls:
External Link/Members Only

Pink Ladies:
External Link/Members Only

Premium:
External Link/Members Only

Prestige:
External Link/Members Only

Tyneside Temptations
External Link/Members Only

Valentines:
External Link/Members Only


Here is my list of the best girls in the NE (updated 2nd February 2019). This is a mix of girls I've seen and ones that I haven't seen but have a good reputation on here:

Alex
External Link/Members Only

Amber Coast
External Link/Members Only

Amber-Rae
External Link/Members Only

Amelia Andrews
External Link/Members Only

Amy
External Link/Members Only

Amy
External Link/Members Only

Anna May
External Link/Members Only

Bethany Diamond
External Link/Members Only

Blaire
External Link/Members Only

Brooke Riviera
External Link/Members Only

Carmel
External Link/Members Only

Charlotte
External Link/Members Only

Claudia
External Link/Members Only

CumForCarly
External Link/Members Only

Daisy May
External Link/Members Only

Dolores West
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Emily
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Emily Fox
External Link/Members Only

EsmeHott
External Link/Members Only

Francesca
External Link/Members Only

Holly Jameson
External Link/Members Only

HornyHottie2015
External Link/Members Only

Jade Heart
External Link/Members Only

Jess1000
External Link/Members Only

Jet
External Link/Members Only

Kitty Adams
External Link/Members Only

Laciie-grace
External Link/Members Only

Lady La la
External Link/Members Only

Lara
External Link/Members Only

Milly
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Mirander (aka Amelia)
External Link/Members Only

Miss Ellie
External Link/Members Only

Molly
External Link/Members Only

Morgan
External Link/Members Only

Niomi
External Link/Members Only

Nicole
External Link/Members Only

Nikki Nice Titties
External Link/Members Only

Nikki Hendrix (aka Antonia of Diamonds)
External Link/Members Only

Paris (was Lexi)
External Link/Members Only

Pippa
External Link/Members Only

Riley
External Link/Members Only

Rosina
External Link/Members Only

Ruby Morgan
External Link/Members Only

Sam Sinclair
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sarah
External Link/Members Only

Sasha (aka Busty Jess)
External Link/Members Only

Savannah
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Scarlett Sage
External Link/Members Only

Skylah Rhodes
External Link/Members Only

Sophia Lily
External Link/Members Only

Stacey
External Link/Members Only

Tori Taylor
External Link/Members Only

The English Raven (aka Lucie Snow, misslucy71)
External Link/Members Only

Tyler Jo (aka Georgie)
External Link/Members Only

Victoria Kavanagh
External Link/Members Only

Victoria
External Link/Members Only

Offline The Man from Del Monte

My list hasn't been updated in a while so I've given it an overhaul...

So you've basically (almost) seen EVERYONE!   :drinks:

« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 08:49:19 pm by The Man from Del Monte »

Online ProfessorYaffle

So you've basically (almost) seen EVERYONE!   :drinks:

Haha no. There's 22 girls on that list I haven't seen for starters.

Offline Davey677

Quite a few notable changes there prof, few good girls missing too, most notable keeva, scarlet summer and Jessica Jayne, for me anyway, had many a good punt with these three over the years, anyone know where the other two have gone?

Online ProfessorYaffle

Quite a few notable changes there prof, few good girls missing too, most notable keeva, scarlet summer and Jessica Jayne, for me anyway, had many a good punt with these three over the years, anyone know where the other two have gone?

Keeva is still working but has moved to Glasgow:
External Link/Members Only

Scarlett Summer's AW profile vanished around late September and no-one seemed to know what happened to her. I've never seen any mention of her since then.

For the last few months Jessica Jayne's AW profile indicated she was only doing webcam. Later there was something on there about her going down to London to work. Then recently her profile vanished. She hasn't turned up under another name as far as I'm aware. She's had a few extended breaks in the past so maybe she'll be back in the future.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Miss Ellie seems to have disappeared as well.

Offline roboeggman

Sam Sinclair
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

There was something on her twitter about her not escorting anymore.

Edit

I checked there and apparently she broke up with her bf and is escorting again. Never planned on seeing her anyway but info is info.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 02:35:13 pm by roboeggman »

Offline imorrisr76

If it were me I'd book the 'back to punting' too Brooke Rivieira.

Lovely lass,  great tits and arse.

Offline Davey677

Cheers prof, had a feeling you would know. TT seems to have vanished from AW too! Another loss

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Cheers prof, had a feeling you would know. TT seems to have vanished from AW too! Another loss

Think TT takes her profile down when not working. Saw her last week.

Offline Winker121

          . TT seems to have vanished from AW too! Another loss

Matter of opinion.   I won't miss her.

Offline bushman

Prof. You've seen almost every girl from premium. But not Holly?

Offline NYgent

[quote author=ProfessorYaffle

Scarlett Summer's AW profile vanished around late September and no-one seemed to know what happened to her. I've never seen any mention of her since then.

[/quote]
I saw ScarlettSummerx in mid/late August last year. It was a very disappointing meeting and I was about to write up a Red review when the profile disappeared. So I didn’t see the point anymore. In brief when I arrived she told me she no longer did OWO. Her tits were massive and she wouldn’t let me touch her nipples as they were ‘so sensitive’. She was doing everything to stop me getting full penetration, telling me I was too long. :rolleyes: Her heart really wasn’t in it. I ended up just getting her to wank me off to finish. Left me wondering if she may have been pregnant.
Checking her profile and private photos later brought up lots of hits on Tineye.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Prof. You've seen almost every girl from premium. But not Holly?

No I haven't seen Holly yet. I like the look of her body though, cracking legs. I recall when she first appeared there was some speculation about who she used to be (I thought she might have been Faith of Diamonds) but it's never been confirmed AFAIK.

Online ProfessorYaffle

[quote author=ProfessorYaffle

Scarlett Summer's AW profile vanished around late September and no-one seemed to know what happened to her. I've never seen any mention of her since then.


I saw ScarlettSummerx in mid/late August last year. It was a very disappointing meeting and I was about to write up a Red review when the profile disappeared. So I didn’t see the point anymore. In brief when I arrived she told me she no longer did OWO. Her tits were massive and she wouldn’t let me touch her nipples as they were ‘so sensitive’. She was doing everything to stop me getting full penetration, telling me I was too long. :rolleyes: Her heart really wasn’t in it. I ended up just getting her to wank me off to finish. Left me wondering if she may have been pregnant.
Checking her profile and private photos later brought up lots of hits on Tineye.

Probably for the best that she retired by the sound of it. Sorry you had such a crappy punt.

Offline bushman

No I haven't seen Holly yet. I like the look of her body though, cracking legs. I recall when she first appeared there was some speculation about who she used to be (I thought she might have been Faith of Diamonds) but it's never been confirmed AFAIK.
Yip, there is something about her profile that just drives me crazy, everytime I'm passing Gateshead I try seeing her, but sofar I've not been lucky. She seems to work whenever I am not around or she's booked.

Offline strauss74

Was just about to take the plunge with Mirander to get an AW email saying she’s not worked for a year. Did I do something wrong already?

 
Would it not be better for you to have a look for who would fit what you're looking for then check on here for reviews.  :unknown:

Failing that have a look at the prof's list.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224082.msg2273757#msg2273757

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Was just about to take the plunge with Mirander to get an AW email saying she’s not worked for a year. Did I do something wrong already?

Did you get the email from her?  she has logged in today.   :unknown:

Offline strauss74

Did you get the email from her?  she has logged in today.   :unknown:

emailed via AW yesterday re: wednesday. showed as read.

sent a very polite follow-up this morning. replied “I have not worked for a year x”

reviews here in november. listed today on amour as amelia.

???

Offline The Outsider

emailed via AW yesterday re: wednesday. showed as read.

sent a very polite follow-up this morning. replied “I have not worked for a year x”

reviews here in november. listed today on amour as amelia.

???

The current Amelia at Amour is somebody different though, isn't it?

The last review for mirander40milfxx seems to have been a Neutral in September 2018. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10240

« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 04:37:47 pm by The Outsider »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
emailed via AW yesterday re: wednesday. showed as read.

sent a very polite follow-up this morning. replied “I have not worked for a year x”

reviews here in november. listed today on amour as amelia.

???

Can't help then I'm afraid, if she hasn't worked for a year it's nothing you've done.   :hi:

I agree with The Outsider I don't think Amelia on Amour's site is Miranda, Miranda is about 5' 10" Amelia's only 5' 6".