Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
West Midlands
»
Pasita Thai Massage
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Pasita Thai Massage
(
Read 1106 times
)
Mowareking
Age Check :
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Reviews: 1
«
on:
March 03, 2019, 01:56:17 pm »
Hi,
I was driving to my friend's house the other day and noticed a thai massage parlour on Wednesbury Road near a Ladbrokes. I was wondering if anyone has tried this place? If so, what were the girls like and what was on offer?
Thanks
Littlefoot
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 5,718
Likes: 1
Reviews: 140
«
Reply #1 on:
March 03, 2019, 02:18:12 pm »
There's quite a few reviews of the place if you do a search.
ToesNhoes
Age Check :
Posts: 19
Likes: 0
Reviews: 2
«
Reply #2 on:
March 03, 2019, 10:02:57 pm »
I am going to do a review of one of the girls working there soon as just visited
I saw Jenny. Massage is great and offered HR at the usual cost of 20.
I would recommend!
Neromatrix
Age Check :
Posts: 558
Likes: 2
Reviews: 23
«
Reply #3 on:
March 04, 2019, 10:18:48 am »
Have a look at my review
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
West Midlands
»
Pasita Thai Massage
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close