Author Topic: Honeylove - Telford  (Read 1657 times)


3 review(s) for honeyLove x (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online PUNTY43

Went to see this one recently:

External Link/Members Only

Location: Hotel in Telford
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £120

Coms were really easy. All done by text and no hassle. Given hotel name and postcode, text for room number when arrived. Greeted with the usual magic door trick.

She is a mixed race girl, early twenties, dressed in stockings, bra and knickers. Looks about a size 14, bigger in real life than in photos but not fat. Massive tits. She seemed quite shy and it took a while for the conversation to flow. Seems to like being told what to do so you have to take the lead.

Started with OWO and she's very good with DT and no using her hands to hurry things up or limit the oral action. She was happy to carry on doing this for as long as I wanted. While she was busy with this I got a good feel of those tits and gave her a good fingering. She got very very wet and seemed to be starting to relax into it. On with the condom and fucked her in mish and then doggy. Nice tight pussy, just like you'd expect on a girl in her early twenties. Off with the condom for some more OWO and CIM, which she spat out in the bathroom.

She's very willing and does all services without hesitation. The reason I've given her a neutral is that looks wise she's not really my type, but I couldn't fault her service and attitude. That might be a bit harsh of me and if she's your type looks wise she's definately worth a punt.

Offline YoungBrum

Cheers for thereview. Did she have a tattoo on her chest/throat?

Online PUNTY43

Sorry I forgot to mention that. Yes she does. In fact she has a number of tattoos and they're quite big, mainly on her upper body, arms and the tops of her legs. If you really don't like tattoos she's not for you.

Offline Madone1

My punt with her earlier in the week was a very similar affair can't fault her service and takes a facial without making a fuss and I have a feeling she like to be submissive.

Review will be up when I get a chance.

Adam1990

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review, I'm thinking of seeing her but could you tell me what she looks like facially, maybe give an example of someone she looks like? I've subscribed to her private gallery but there are no face pics in there. Thanks.

Online PUNTY43

I really don't know how to answer that. Like I said in my review she's not my type and so it's hard to be subjective. She's definitely not unattractive. Maybe Madone1 can give you a better answer because he's seen her as well.

Offline Cryton123

Thanks for the review, I'm thinking of seeing her but could you tell me what she looks like facially, maybe give an example of someone she looks like? I've subscribed to her private gallery but there are no face pics in there. Thanks.

Hopefully you’re planning on leaving your first review if you do see her?

Offline Madone1

I really don't know how to answer that. Like I said in my review she's not my type and so it's hard to be subjective. She's definitely not unattractive. Maybe Madone1 can give you a better answer because he's seen her as well.

I'm terrible at describing people especially working girls and as you said we all find different things attractive. But if I had to have a go i would say she reminded me of the girl that was the receptionist in that show tattoo fixers but with a load of ink. In my view not a stunner but not ugly I've been with far worse.