Author Topic: Sweet_Jessy22 Dudley - TOFTT  (Read 1507 times)


2 review(s) for sweet_jessy22 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

nwbrfc

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

She is the girl in the photo but that’s where any similarity with her profile ends. She was miserable when I arrived and I was in half a mind to walk but sometimes they can start to warm up so I risked it.

The bathroom was there waiting to be used but the sight of the single bedraggled towel hanging on the door and the sodden mat by the shower made me ignore it - she never asked if I wanted a shower anyway so that should’ve set bells ringing again.

OWO - no. French kissing - no. A levels - well she complained about my size for her pussy so I knew that would be no too. Her OW was ok TBH. And when fucking in mish she was getting into it. She had a strange need to crush my face into her tits as we were fucking - almost to the point of suffocation. When trying to fuck her doggie so I could cum she pulled away and insisted on mish to finish. I can’t cum that way so I called things to a halt.

She got uppety and babbled away in her native language (BTW I asked her where she’s from and she said Spain - and yet her profile says Romania - strange).

Anyway safe to say avoid. In fact I don’t know why I ever keep going back to Dudley - I don’t know a single girl there who’s any good.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline prince2

Jessy works with Cute Bianca 20 in an apartment near Merry Hill Shopping Centre. Jessy was offered to me as a 'Bait and Switch' when I booked Bianca. I didn't like the look of her and her attitude was not good. Also I didn't like the fact that owo was extra, when Bianca said that it was included in price when I booked, so I walked and saved myself £70. I had a feeling that if I had gone along with the punt I would have been very disappointed.  I recommend avoiding both of these girls.                                         :scare:

Offline bluetable

Damn, this is a real shame, I guess it looked too good to be true, but nice slim bodies on the pair ofthem, wouldn't have minded a go.

OP, I guess that filming is definitely not an option for eiter girl?  Says it's included on both profiles, but it sounds like they'll want extra.

nwbrfc

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Damn, this is a real shame, I guess it looked too good to be true, but nice slim bodies on the pair ofthem, wouldn't have minded a go.

OP, I guess that filming is definitely not an option for eiter girl?  Says it's included on both profiles, but it sounds like they'll want extra.

It was on offer but extra - can’t for the life of me remember how much. Anyway no face (that’s normal), but the lack of any enthusiasm or passion when fucking made what video I did take a waste. Plus no finale, so I just deleted it.

Offline bluetable

It was on offer but extra - can’t for the life of me remember how much. Anyway no face (that’s normal), but the lack of any enthusiasm or passion when fucking made what video I did take a waste. Plus no finale, so I just deleted it.
Cheers, definitely give them a miss!