Author Topic: Cyrus, Admiral Escorts - Gloucester Road - So fucking fit (beautiful girl)  (Read 2774 times)

Offline stuart.

Cyrus Admiral Escorts

                 :hi: 

Link        External Link/Members Only                                                                                                                                         


Cost        £150 for 1 Hour


Location  Gloucester Road, not far from train station, very easy to find.


Comms   Contacted the agency, everything was very easily arranged  (inquired about facials and they are not available)  :cry:


Personality At first she was friendly and welcoming, easy to talk with, speaks perfect English, but as the punt went along thing change, she became distant and made me feel uncomfortable.

Looks  Drop Dead Gorgeous :wacko::wacko::wacko: Seriously seriously fit. She is 5'3 (Petite) dress size 6 she's got the sexiest silm tight figure, perfect gorgeous natural 34B boobs some of the best I've seen, could not get enough of them, seriously perfect tits they were so pretty and feel amazing to touch, kiss and suck, loved her tits and pussy was so tight, sexy legs and ass, her eyes are light-brown, she's got really nice smile, face is just beautiful, she was wearing sexy lingerie looking hot as fuck and she had heels on, make-up and hair done all nice, she looked amazing, she is 19 years old and she looks much better than her pictures, I could not wait to fuck this beautiful girl, she is so fucking ridiculously hot.
 
Services  After I got back from shower tried to kiss her but was told no kissing so I had a feel of that tight body and had a good feel of her boobs over her bra they felt so good I turned her around so I could grab then from behind. Afterwards I lie down on the bed and she did a little strip, fuck she looks good naked, I immediately got her on the bed had to play with those tits. Afterwards she did ow her oral technique was good and her gorgeous face was totally doing it for me, just wish it was owo but she declined that but she is really hot so still felt good. After a little while told her I really want to fuck her and she said my dick is really big and her pussy was really tight so she got the lube out and we started with her on top, fuck she was tight took a little while to get in, and once it went in felt so good, and then I had this beautiful girl jumping up and down on my cock with both my hands holding her perfect gorgeous tits, felt great. After a little while I flipped her around into mish, and started to fuck her, she was making me so horny because she's so fit, I started slowly and sped up until I was pounding her, got one of her legs up over my arm/shoulder and my other hand behind her neck and fucked her so hard, pussy was so tight felt like I was going to shoot my load soon felt so good I smashed her but she could not take being fucked really hard so I let go of her leg and slowed down, even at a slower pace it was still awesome to fuck her as she's so fucking hot and pussy was so tight. After a little while she said she couldn't take it anymore her pussy was sore would I like more oral, I asked it I could cum over her tits which she agreed to do. She lay on the bed looking hot as fuck, while I kneeled beside her I was kneeling by her abdomen with my cock facing up at her tits, I told her I can't wait to cum all over her and she picked up on this and stared talking dirty asking me to cum all over her, this really turn me on and I started to explode all over this sexy girl, some big powerful shots, she flinch and tried to move further away and I just kept cuming felt so good stooting over such a hottie and it was a massive cumshot that she clearly was not ready for, tits was covered in cum and there was some on her neck and shoulder. I loved fucking her but still was going to give a neutral for limited covered service.

Here's when it turns into a Negative after I shoot my load she became distant and when trying to make conversation with her, she would answer I don't know, I even asked her where she's going on holiday and she said I don't know, she was going on holiday next week how can she not know? lol I eventually tried pulled her towards me and straight up got rejected, she was making me feel very uncomfortable, no more sex or anything, she just wasn't on it at all. I eventually got her to give me a hand job but couldn't cum, because she was acting all distant with me. After I gave up on stooting another load, she kept asking me do I want to take my shower which is a obvious hint to leave her alone, she wouldn't sit next to me nothing, I just played with her gorgeous tits for a while and left, because no matter how fucking fit she is, it's no fun when the girl is not responding, and I probably had 15 minutes left on my time. Not sure if I pissed her off or did something wrong no idea.

Additional information  I went with a Negative because of limited covered service and she became distant and made me feel uncomfortable, which is a shame as she's a beautiful girl and first half of the punt I really enjoyed, loved fucking her no doubt about that. I would rank her in looks second only to Giulia - G Blonde Delluxe

Will I return: I would but hear me out lol if I can get her for 30 minute booking then I would, as long as once I have fucked her I can just leave.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 04:13:41 am by stuart. »


Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I think your bit over excited over her looks..
Firstly service is basic at £150.. no kissing.. covered oral..

You didn't enquire of services expecting them at a given
🛑...
For a seasoned punter school boy errors!!


One to avoid far as I'm concerned..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liverpool

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,346
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
And her reviews on the actual site warn of non engagement, trying to get you out the door quickly and so on. Shame, as she does look very attractive.

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,807
  • Likes: 126
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Thanks for the review. You're right she definitely looks hot. At least you got to fuck her before unfortunately her attitude and behaviour seemed to turn a little cold. Described on link as "Eastern European". Russian maybe?   

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
And her reviews on the actual site warn of non engagement, trying to get you out the door quickly and so on. Shame, as she does look very attractive.

I always check them..
I was planning to see Kacia.. on a review mentioned enhanced boobs.. didn't bother.. just an example it's best to check agency feedback too as VITAL research..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,807
  • Likes: 126
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Absolutely. Research is vital. I always take the view that you can never have too much information.

Offline bonapati

@Stuart. It’s all good. We all make mistakes when we get the horn. At least it wasn’t more that £150 could have been more and even worse experience. We all go seeking the best punt to end the year then it all goes goes done hill know the next week or so will be dry and locked up.

Offline stuart.

I think your bit over excited over her looks..
Firstly service is basic at £150.. no kissing.. covered oral..

You didn't enquire of services expecting them at a given

For a seasoned punter school boy errors!!


One to avoid far as I'm concerned..

I was over excited by her looks, I can admit that but I love when escorts have that effect on me lol

I did do my research and was 99% sure service would be basic covered oral etc so I wasn't disappointed, I literally booked her because I had to have her, because of her looks and I knew she would excite me. I was sure I would be giving her a neutral before I even met her, because I have rules now for my reviews, covered basic service always = a  neutral no matter how much I enjoyed fucking them, and she got the negative for bad attitude and behaviour in second half of the punt, she gave me no choice but I don't regret booking her.

Thanks for the review. You're right she definitely looks hot. At least you got to fuck her before unfortunately her attitude and behaviour seemed to turn a little cold. Described on link as "Eastern European". Russian maybe?   

She's not Russian, she is Romanian.

@Stuart. It’s all good. We all make mistakes when we get the horn. At least it wasn’t more that £150 could have been more and even worse experience. We all go seeking the best punt to end the year then it all goes goes done hill know the next week or so will be dry and locked up.

I look at it, I only wasted £50 because 30 minutes would be £100 and I had a lot of fun smashing her in the first half of the punt, a lot of fun lol  :wacko:

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,807
  • Likes: 126
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
She's not Russian, she is Romanian.

Thanks. I suppose she would be Romanian with her manner and attitude being the way it was! Sorry, I should have realised!

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I was over excited by her looks, I can admit that but I love when escorts have that effect on me lol

I did do my research and was 99% sure service would be basic covered oral etc so I wasn't disappointed, I literally booked her because I had to have her, because of her looks and I knew she would excite me. I was sure I would be giving her a neutral before I even met her, because I have rules now for my reviews, covered basic service always = a  neutral no matter how much I enjoyed fucking them, and she got the negative for bad attitude and behaviour in second half of the punt, she gave me no choice but I don't regret booking her.

She's not Russian, she is Romanian.

I look at it, I only wasted £50 because 30 minutes would be £100 and I had a lot of fun smashing her in the first half of the punt, a lot of fun lol  :wacko:

There's better out there in looks and services..
Believe me you will enjoy..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liverpool

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,346
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
There's better out there in looks and services..
Believe me you will enjoy..

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Which would certainly explain some of the hose beasts you've Bam Bammed with you Barney Rubble.

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,804
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
with a name like Cyrus she should be a Persian bloke....

Offline MilleMiglia

First thing that came into my mind was top quality Hi-Fi.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Which would certainly explain some of the hose beasts you've Bam Bammed with you Barney Rubble.

Which ones?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac