External Link/Members Only30 min in call with Charley
No trouble with arranging the appointment or finding the place which is reasonably private .
Just the one pic on the website which didn’t look good at all but I’m glad I booked her.
I thinks she’s a tad older than 40 but apart from that I couldn’t pick fault . Quite attractive and a great body.
I think she could probably provide any kind of appointment you want but I went for the norm and had what was the best owo I’ve ever had 😀. Oral on Charley was really good as she was quite wet before I even started and was very wet by the time I’d finished ! Sex was on her back with legs in the air followed by the horniest doggy style ive had in a long time ,she’s either a brilliant actress or actually enjoying it as she was making all the right noises but not making them sound like a porn star 😀. Finished with cim which she managed quite well before spitting into a tissue. Overall my favourite punt for a long time but unfortunately it looks like she mainly does outcall 🙁 . Highly recommended though 👍